Dasani Sparkling Water Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #37 out of 57 in Carbonated Water

February 22, 2017

I have been buying Carbonated Water and Carbonated Flavored Water lately to get away from the sugar and/or aspartame in Pop. I do love my Gingerale though, but I find a lemon or lime carbonated water can give me the same satisfaction. What I love about Pop is the carbonation, I like the bubbles that cut through my throat, especially when I have a sore throat or cold, hence the Gingerale.

However, I really didn't like the Lemon Dasani Sparkling Water. It went flat super fast. I had the can open for less than 30 minutes and it was flat and really bad tasting. Even the first drink wasn't that great. I have tried other sparkling water's that are better and am still searching for my favorite, so I will not be buying the Dasani again. I don't recommend it.

September 21, 2016

This sparkling water packs lots of bubbles . Lots of flavors to choose from compared to the other brands. . A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar. Like being on vacation!

March 09, 2016

I bought the lemon flavor to use as a mixer. It was great by itself of mixed with various alcohol. Very light and refreshing. I love that there isn't tons of sugar like most carbonated beverages but it still had a nice flavor.

3.2/5

December 13, 2015

I love these, nice flavorful alternative to pop. I had previously tried the flavored Dasani in the bottle which is non carbonated and full of artificial sweetener. So I was excited to see they had some carbonation and better flavors. I've only been able to find the plain, lime and berry where I live though, really want to try the cherry.

0.7/5

Dasani Sparkling Water;

Might as well buy regular water (flat or carbonated) and add real fruits (lemon, lime, orange, strawberries, etc) for natural real flavour!

I will pass on the synthetic flavours.

0.5/5

October 13, 2015

No matter what the brand, I don't buy water. I pay my water bill and always have cold water in the fridge when required. Why do people buy water??? We all have thermos's if we want to take it to work It's a waste of money

October 13, 2015

This sparkling water is awesome. There are several flavours to choose from and they are all good. It is best enjoyed over ice.

October 09, 2015

The berry flavoured water is really good ! I love that it's healthier than normal carbonated water or even just juice . Doesn't have as much sodium or salt, the flavour is great !

July 24, 2015

Love, love, love this stuff. I'm a carbonated water junkie and I've so impressed with the Dasani flavours. They are quite flavourful, especially the berry and black cherry (my two favourites). Great alternative to pop or juice and a bit more special than plain water for a hot summer day.

July 10, 2015

Just tried berry flavour great taste enjoy it as an alternative for bottled water. Healthier than other carbonated drinks.

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!