daves killer bread Reviews
#1963 in Grocery

Good - 0

January 11, 2018

Tastes great and doesn't leave me tired!

Dave's Killer Bread is great tasting and because it's sprouted grain, my body doesn't process it like typical carbs, which doesn't bog me down and make me feel tired (I'm gluten-intolerant).
    It's a bit pricey but when you can find it on sale it's a great deal!
    I'd recommend storing it in the freezer to prolong its freshness!

August 02, 2017

packed with goodness

I tried Dave's Killer bread with a Superstore promotion. It was tasty! I tried the blueberry flavour. At $5.99, I probably will purchase something else though

July 15, 2017

Worth every penny

I love this organic bread! I tried the 21 whole grain bread today and it's super tasty. Unlike the regular loaf, this bread is more filling and very nutritious. It's a bit pricey and I would say it worth every penny!

May 08, 2017

Totally love this bread. Taste good love that it's non gmo has lots of fider it's good as toast with avocado with tomato. I buy it in Costco 2 pack great value .

January 25, 2016

I Always ate white bread because I hated the taste of whole grain, that was until I tried Dave's Killer Bread! On a Costco trip with my roommate, she mentioned how much she liked it and that I should try it. I was ofcourse skeptical but we end up splitting on the 2 loads of 21 Grain. I am so thankful I did! Delicious, heavenly, mouthwatering, irresistible, there is no end! This bread had just the slightest hint of sweetness and the recipe was so beautifully orchestrated, it tasted like no bread I have ever tasted before! I am not kidding when I say, ever since that day, I have not gone back to plain old white bread again! It is a little pricey but is so worth it! You have got to try this stuff...seriously!

September 29, 2013

Best bread ive ever had. The taste is outta this world.