Good

daves killer bread Reviews

Ranked #2128 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 15, 2017

Worth every penny

I love this organic bread! I tried the 21 whole grain bread today and it's super tasty. Unlike the regular loaf, this bread is more filling and very nutritious. It's a bit pricey and I would say it worth every penny!

May 08, 2017

Totally love this bread. Taste good love that it's non gmo has lots of fider it's good as toast with avocado with tomato. I buy it in Costco 2 pack great value .

January 25, 2016

I Always ate white bread because I hated the taste of whole grain, that was until I tried Dave's Killer Bread! On a Costco trip with my roommate, she mentioned how much she liked it and that I should try it. I was ofcourse skeptical but we end up splitting on the 2 loads of 21 Grain. I am so thankful I did! Delicious, heavenly, mouthwatering, irresistible, there is no end! This bread had just the slightest hint of sweetness and the recipe was so beautifully orchestrated, it tasted like no bread I have ever tasted before! I am not kidding when I say, ever since that day, I have not gone back to plain old white bread again! It is a little pricey but is so worth it! You have got to try this stuff...seriously!

September 29, 2013

Best bread ive ever had. The taste is outta this world.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic