David's Blueberry Jam Loose Black Organic Tea Reviews
#42 in Tea

March 13, 2018

Great scent and delicious product!

I'm a big fan of David's tea, this tea has a lovely blueberry scent and it tastes alot like blueberry pie, would definitely recommend! Also, I love that it's organic!

January 14, 2018

A wonderful experience

This tea is one of my absolute favourites from David’s Tea. It is so fragrant and tasty, your mouth will water while it steeps! My kitchen always smells so nice after brewing and it is just the right amount of sweet that I never have to add sugar. I always offer this tea when I have company as I know it will be a hit to every tea drinker.

June 24, 2017

Le meilleur thé

Les thés David's tea sont tout simplement les meilleurs. Pour moi qui n'aime que les thés sucrés, je suis capable de boire ceux là Et de les apprécier autant froids que chauds! Vraiment agréable Avec l'été qui arrive!

May 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite black sweet teas! So yummy & you get the energy from the caffeine. It's a win win. It tastes just like blueberry from the dehydrated berries. You get the quality, value & taste.

February 15, 2017

Wow! This tea is one of my favourites from David's. The flavour is just spot on and it makes a great cup of tea to get me through a work day. I always want caffeine in my tea, and blueberry is one of my favourite flavours. Now if only they made a version of this with black currants! I tried this tea first by getting a cup of it in store, but now I keep a constant stock of the tea leaves in my tea cupboard.

February 02, 2017

I love fruit teas but I'm not a huge black tea fan! This tea is amazing; it tastes just like jam and I love it ice cold! Tastes like fresh blueberries. Such a yummy creation.

January 30, 2017

Un de mes thés préférés de Davids' tea ! Si vous aimez les bleuets, vous allez adorez ce thé. Le goût du bleuet est très prononcé et je trouve ce thé excellent en version latté !

September 27, 2016

Smells like jam. Taste both good hot and cold. You can taste the blueberries. A nice sweet tea. I like to have it hot in the morning, cold at night.

May 12, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment les trucs au bleuet habituellement, mais ce thé était vraiment délicieux. Je l'ai reçu dans un coffret avec plusieurs sortes et il était dans mes préférés.

3.2/5

May 09, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this tea from ChickAdvisor!

I'm generally only a fan of plain black teas and so I wasn't expecting to like this tea much. I do not like it as a hot tea - I still prefer plain black teas. However, I do enjoy it as an iced tea. It has a mild, fruity taste that is refreshing over ice. I don't think I'll purchase this tea, but I will certainly use up what I have and enjoy it on warm days.