David's Tea Birthday Cake Reviews
#48 in Tea

January 12, 2018

Birthday cake! In a Cup

Wow.....super yummy and such a treat. It's the most scrumptious smelling tea, a rich vanilla cake with sprinkles. Another favorite! It's also non caffeine which is Awsummmmm before bed! This always is one I buy as a treat. I don't have it often because I have to be in the mood for it. If you love sweet teas...a must try.

December 20, 2017

Happy Birthday is the best!!!

I really like this tea. The smell is so good and the best part is that you can mix this with Coffee Pureh and make a Tiramisu flavoured tea. The sprinkles really don't make the tea taste too sweet.

2.3/5

December 14, 2017

Gâteau de fête? Vraiment

Tout le monde me parle de ce fameux thé gâteau de fête. J’étais vraiment excité à l’idée de l’essayer mais j’ai été très déçu du coût. Je ne trouve pas qu’il goûte le gâteau....

June 22, 2017

Happy Birthday

When you open the packaging, the tea smells delightful like a vanilla cupcake! However, I wasn't a fan of the taste itself. Maybe it was the roobois and the vanilla together? It almost tasted like hay or straw and the vanilla almost artificial.

1.0/5

May 29, 2017

I am a huge fan of David's Tea but this one was not one of my favourites. I did not like the taste found it to be very fake. I will not be buying this one again or be suggesting it to friends/family.

May 29, 2017

This tea was very good. I drank it as a hot tea and have never tried it as an iced tea. I am not sure if it would work as an iced tea. This tea has a sweet flavour and you don't need to add a lot of sugar or sweetener. It has a mild birthday cake flavour that comes through. I find this tea very unique. It is good for children and adults alike.

May 29, 2017

Another great tea. This tea tastes like birthday cake and has a delicious vanilla cake aroma. The rainbow sprinkles in the tea add a nice touch, in terms of esthetics. This tea tastes indulgent and like dessert. It is creamy and rich, and only needs a bit of sugar, for my personal preference. I prefer to have this as a hot tea. It is definitely a nice treat after dinner or in the afternoon.

May 12, 2017

I was a bit surprised when I got it the first time. As I'm not normally a fan of rooibos teas, but since it was a 'cake' tea, I just had to try it. I was really surprised, and decided that rooibos could be nice, so this tea opened up the world of rooibos for me. It's really delicious, taste like cake without all the calories. YEAH.

May 03, 2017

Birthday Cake was one of the first teas I've tried from Davids Tea. The taste is definitely there, it's nice hot with a spash of milk.
    The only thing I would say is that it has lots of artificial flavouring in it.

April 09, 2017

Another great tea by David's teas has little candy sprinkles in it and taste like birthday cake ,This is a great tea for after dinner taste like dessert to me and makes me not wanna eat sweets lol