DAVIDs Tea - Dark Chocolate Delight
Good

DAVIDs Tea - Dark Chocolate Delight Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 607 in Tea

April 01, 2017

I usually get the dark chocolate delight tea as a team latte buthe had is as an iced tea the other day and it was great. It's not too sweet, caffeinated and very refreshing. It needs no sweetener in my opinion and has no calories!

January 17, 2017

Such a great quality and tasting tea! The best thing about David's Teas is that you don't need alot of it to have a savoury cup of tea. They use the best quality ingredients so you can be certain you are drinking only natural and healthy items. I absolutely love it!

October 20, 2016

This tea taste super good and I always go back for this one. I am Big on dark chocolate and tea so this is literally the best thing in my life lol So deffs try it out

July 26, 2016

I was floored by the incredible flavour of this tea. It is a wonderful treat when you want some chocolate but do not want the calories associated with eating a chocolate bar. This is a black based tea with chocolate and blueberry flavours and the combination is truly a special treat. Everyone should go and at least try this decadent treasure.

June 22, 2016

This is one of David's Tea's more sweet and decadent flavours. It is not an herbal tea so if you expect that you will be disappointed. It is however, a delicious tea that compares to chocolately drinks and hot cocoa, yet in a tea format. My daughters love this instead of hot chocolate. You will love this with whipped coconut cream and a bit of stevia in it.... I do and I do consider myself somewhat of a tea conisseur.

February 05, 2016

One of my fav! Not so much nature, but with milk, in a hot latte, it is so good, I just love it.

November 22, 2015

I tried this last night in my Christmas Calendar from Davids Teas and WOW!!! This is a nice little sweet treat when you need that little sweet pick me up!

June 08, 2015

Anyone who loves dark choclate and tea will love this tea. It's a delicious blend with lots of dark choclate pieces