David's Tea Matcha Matsu

David's Tea Matcha Matsu Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 627 in Tea

April 04, 2017

Davids Tea ... I have a huge container of this almost cost me my mortgage .. I use this in my smoothies. I don't like the taste all that much but I love the benefits that matcha has. I have yet to bake anything with it. Im worried that it might loss its healthy benefits ...

February 15, 2017

Not a fan of the taste of any green tea product but being able to add this to smooties and other recipes makes up for it. The price and the quality of the product are great. I love DavidsTea products.

February 15, 2017

This matcha is the cheapest kind you can get at David's Tea. If you're planning to bake, or throw your matcha into a smoothie, get this. It's fine, really, but you'll have to sift it first no matter what. You can clearly see the difference between this and the Ceremonial matcha when you make it traditionally. While the Ceremonial has a bright, vibrant colour, this one is a slightly more muted green.

I still buy this product often, but I generally don't drink it on it's own. I mix this into cake mixes, chocolate and into smoothies, and it is absolutely perfect for that job.

November 03, 2016

Le thé est vraiment bon au goût. L'infusion est rapide et le goût est délicieux. Parfait pour incorporer dans nos recettes. J'aime bien en mettre dans les muffins.

November 03, 2016

Un thé que je recommande,non pas pour boire car c'est le thé le plus "cheap" catégorie Matcha. Mais intégré à des recette ou autre aliment, il convient parfaitement. Dans vos smoothie,milkshake,recette de gâteaux,cookies........ il s’intégrera très bien.

March 24, 2016

The taste of this isn't great but to be expected. I use this for health reasons and put in my smoothies. Matcha is supposed to help boost metabolism which is why I use it. When mixed with fruit and in a smoothie the taste isn't as strong but you don't need a lot!

March 08, 2016

I bought this tea to make a yummy THM drink. I wasn't sure how it's taste. It's pretty good. My husband likes to drink it as well. If you mix it in the blender it turns out better than just stirring it.

February 12, 2016

I love this flavour of their Matcha to use in my smoothies! It is super healthy for you, has 10X the amount of antioxidants in it then spinach does, blends exceptionally well in a blender as it comes as a powdered form. Smooth and creamy.

tarynd earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Nail Shape & Length

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety