David's Tea Matcha Matsu Reviews
Ranked #82 in Tea

August 24, 2017

Bon matcha abordable

Pour une inroduction au matcha c'est un bon produit. Le goût n'est pas trop prononcé ou amer, se mélange bien, texture fine. Excellent avec du lait d'amandes ! Je le recommande pour ceux qui veulent s'initier à ce type de thé.

June 12, 2017

This isn't a very yummy flavor but when combined in a smoothie, the benefits for health are so worth it. Apparently it boosts your metabolism, so I will sacrifice taste for that! It's pricey but you need very little. I like the quality that David's offers.

April 04, 2017

Davids Tea ... I have a huge container of this almost cost me my mortgage .. I use this in my smoothies. I don't like the taste all that much but I love the benefits that matcha has. I have yet to bake anything with it. Im worried that it might loss its healthy benefits ...

February 15, 2017

Not a fan of the taste of any green tea product but being able to add this to smooties and other recipes makes up for it. The price and the quality of the product are great. I love DavidsTea products.

February 15, 2017

This matcha is the cheapest kind you can get at David's Tea. If you're planning to bake, or throw your matcha into a smoothie, get this. It's fine, really, but you'll have to sift it first no matter what. You can clearly see the difference between this and the Ceremonial matcha when you make it traditionally. While the Ceremonial has a bright, vibrant colour, this one is a slightly more muted green.

I still buy this product often, but I generally don't drink it on it's own. I mix this into cake mixes, chocolate and into smoothies, and it is absolutely perfect for that job.

November 03, 2016

Le thé est vraiment bon au goût. L'infusion est rapide et le goût est délicieux. Parfait pour incorporer dans nos recettes. J'aime bien en mettre dans les muffins.

November 03, 2016

Un thé que je recommande,non pas pour boire car c'est le thé le plus "cheap" catégorie Matcha. Mais intégré à des recette ou autre aliment, il convient parfaitement. Dans vos smoothie,milkshake,recette de gâteaux,cookies........ il s’intégrera très bien.

September 30, 2016

This stuff is very pricey. For a small quantity it's about $30. Butttt- it's amazing. It's so smooth and I personally like the vanilla or cocoa flavoured ones- and they are lightly sweet and so dang good. It has a real matcha flavour (probably why it's $$)

March 24, 2016

The taste of this isn't great but to be expected. I use this for health reasons and put in my smoothies. Matcha is supposed to help boost metabolism which is why I use it. When mixed with fruit and in a smoothie the taste isn't as strong but you don't need a lot!

March 08, 2016

I bought this tea to make a yummy THM drink. I wasn't sure how it's taste. It's pretty good. My husband likes to drink it as well. If you mix it in the blender it turns out better than just stirring it.