David's Tea Stanta's Secret

David's Tea Stanta's Secret Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 598 in Tea

January 15, 2017

Can't go wrong with David's Tea! It always taste and smells delicious, and the packaging is really cute. I like Santa's Secret because it's really festive. My one complaint is that I find the price a bit steep for what you get. That said, if you watch for sales you can get great discounts. Love!

December 29, 2016

This is a must over the holidays. The scent is so fragrant, even before you boil water over it the kitchen smells Delicious. It's a black tea with a hint of peppermint and vanilla and a far away note of chocolate. You need a small amount for a very flavourful cup. It's only available at Christmas and sells out.

December 21, 2016

I just tried this the other day for the first time. It is super yummy. I had it brewed in a tea "sock" and added coconut palm sugar as a sweetener. I will be drinking this all Christmas season for sure.

November 28, 2016

J'adore ce thé. Il a un goût de vanille et de peppermint. Je rajoute un petit peu de chocolat et c'est parfait. Je l'adore autant chaud que froid et en latté.

November 28, 2016

This is my favorite tea from David''s tea. Sad that it only come out at Xmas. I learn to stalk but (I have equal to 5 of the big cans all year). Now that it is back, for the next month I know where I will be shopping. I wish they would put this permanent on their shelves!

October 06, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this tea! It has a mild sweetness from the vanilla and a hint of peppermint, it's so good. You'd even think there was a little bit of chocolate in it, but there is not.

June 03, 2016

My most favourite Christmas tea. There's just something magical about it. The peppermint candy isn't too sweet or strong. It just adds a hint of sweetness to it. The flavours just go so well together!

May 19, 2016

The best Christmas tea! It is beautiful to look at before you even start drinking it. Sometimes I find myself eating the little candy canes out of the tea before the water is boiled. Lovely tea I would recommend this tea to anyone who likes a black tea with a hint of peppermint!

May 03, 2016

This is one of my absolute favourite Christmas blends. It's not too pepperminty, it has a really smooth black tea texture, it's almost chocolately. Full of artificial stuff though because of the sprinkles in it. I still like to have a few cups at Christmas time.

April 04, 2016

I tried this at a friends house and i was obsessed. I am hoping to get some more this holiday season. I am praying that they don't discontinue this tea because i love it so much.