DAVIDsTEA Buddha's Blend Reviews
Ranked #520 in Tea

June 20, 2017

Worth the money spent

I'm always so pleasantly surprised with David's Tea brands! Right when I opened the package, I could smell the pleasing scent of the herbal tea even before I brewed it! Some herbal teas have a distinct green tea tastes, but with this blend, I could taste the hints of jasmine and white tea. Also, I have to say the tea really did relieve some stress I had. Definitely try this blend for stress relief or for its taste.

May 05, 2017

Ce thé à un côté zen qui a pour effet d'apaiser. J'adoré le boire en lisant un livre. C'est un réel must a avoir dans vos classiques. Il n'est pas trop fort.

April 26, 2017

This tea from Davids Tea, called Buddhas blend is the perfect tea the blend . A zen melange of jasmine pearls, hibiscus blossoms and white and green tea. Love it

January 15, 2016

It had a very sweet and fragrant smell to it. it reminded me of flowers and candy. the first time i think i over brewed it so there was a little bitterness (i added a little honey to compensate)but there was still quite a floral after taste. the second time i made it as per the directions and it was heavenly.

November 22, 2015

This is a nice relax tea for reading a book or watching a movie. Not to strong but nice taste and smell

March 26, 2015

This isn't my ultimate favourite tea, but I like to have it when I am reading a book or just relaxing. It does have a very strong jasmine flavour. It's not a tea I get overly excited about drinking but it's alright.

June 22, 2014

This is my all time favorite Tea! I recommend it to all

May 21, 2014

A little pricey, like all Davids Teas, but this white tea blend is fantastic! Its super low calorie, since there's no need for milk or sugar, and it is sweet, fruity, and delicious. And it smells exactly like fuzzy peaches!