Dawn dishwashing soap Reviews

July 19, 2019

Good to buy from Costco

4 bottles of dawn from Costco was 7 dollars
    It was on sale like 3 dollars off
    Very good quality and very affordable
    Good smells
    Environmental wise good too

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I use this product all the time.

I have used Dawn, for almost 3 years now and I am constantly amazed at how it works so well, cutting grease and getting rid of thought grime. I use it to wash my car as well, and dog.

July 06, 2019

This is the only dish soap I ever buy.

If they can clean up the victims of oilspills in our oceans with this then it must be tough enough to cleans dishes and soft enough not to harm my skin. Its also antibacterial! What else could you need?

July 03, 2019

Wow! Quelle odeur!

J'utilise le savon à vaisselle Dawn car il est éco-responsable et ceci correspond à l'une des valeurs que je priorise. J'aime Dawn aussi pour son odeur agréable et parce qu' il laisse mes mains douces et aussi, il se vend à un prix très raisonable!

July 03, 2019

Smells great

Smells good. Cleans everything I need. Shirt soaking time for dirty pots. Last along time you only need a bit to wash up everything. I like the usually have coupons so you can pair up with a sale and stock up.

June 27, 2019

One soap that I’ll probably never stop buying

This dawn soap has never let me down, I use it for more than just wash it dishes. It’s such a multipurpose soap I love it. It works really well for cleaning bathtubs and showers and getting the grime off

June 26, 2019

Dawn is great

I caught the eye of this dish soap after their commercial of bird was getting cleaned by the rescue worker. I decided to give it a try and I became fan. I have pretty greasy dishes every day and this dish washer really does its job to clean my dishes very nicely.

June 19, 2019

Love it. Also add it when I make my indoor cleaners, etc.

I love this. Use it to add to my homemade cleaners for kitchen and floors. Also add it to homemade weed killer. I always have a bottle of this in my house.

June 04, 2019

Best dishwashing soap

This is the best dish soap I have ever purchased. I love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle but you use less than other brand when cleaning dishes.

May 31, 2019

Rich and effective

I tried switching to other products but I keep coming back to Dawn ( or ducky soap) as my kids call it!
    Rich foam and you can do a lot of dishes with a little am out. . Way better than other well known names in the market