Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 19, 2017

It really isn't different than any other dish soap. I would recommend it, but it's really no different. So if you want to get an all natural dish soap, go ahead. I'm sure it will be the same quality as this one.

February 28, 2017

I've used PalmOlive, Ajax and several other brands that doesn't come to mind (my roommates usually buy them), but none of them can beat Dawn.
    One drop and I can go through several dishes before having to use another drop (but that's because I like feeling the soap suds on the dish so I know it's working).

As for the other brands, I always end up squirting about 1/4th cup of soap during my entire dish-washing (I'm a bit of a perfectionist and germaphobic. I just imagine if food is still stuck on the dish, I would be eating spoiled food+soap+god knows what types of bacteria/mold still on there so I have to be thorough at all times with EVERY dish).There's barely any soap that remains on the dish after I wipe the sponge over it and I feel as if the soap didn't spread at all. It doesn't even seem to cut through grease as effectively either.

I've heard that it's not good for those who have really sensitive hands so bear that in mind. I would term myself as having average sensitivity so this is the perfect product for me.

February 26, 2017

I find all dawn soap to work awesome regardless of smell but this stuff just happens to smell exceptionally nice.
    Apple everything is great so getting to use the scent on my dishes really leaves a nice scent in the kitchen. Even leaves the dishes more shiny than ever

January 21, 2017

I have found this to be a great hand dishwashing liquid in terms of the amount needed to get dishes clean - i.e. good value. The scent is very pleasant. I do not specifically purchase it for the antibacterial aspect because I don't actually believe in using too many antibacterial products, it just happens to be in this formulation.

January 10, 2017

Always loved Dawn products, but this my friends is so nice! the scent is heavenly, the dish soap cuts thru greasy so easy, no wonder they use this on the oil spills on the animal life! because it works! a little drop goes a long way!! and safe for the environment! and added protection for you (antibacterial) Love this product!

October 17, 2016

I won't buy anything but Dawn soap !!! I don't care if anything else is on sale ! I won't be talked into anything else !! Dawn is a great value ! And smells good too. Mmmm green apple my favourite dish soap smell so far. Would highly recommend to everyone ! And I would try and convince all households to switch to Dawn if they haven't done so already. ❤️

August 31, 2016

This super dishwashing liquid is delitghtful experience you can do dishes and at the same time enjoy a great aroma therapy what more do you need to give you the energy too wash your dishes.

August 14, 2016

It will take some convincing for me to change products. Dawn dishwashing liquid is by far the best product I have used. I will continue to use this product.

May 19, 2016

Love all dawn dish soap it works great . plus my grandson who is 2 years old had got permanate marker on him and a warm cloth and dawn dish soap took it off with no scrubbing also makes the best bubbles for him it is not very costly and lasts a long time you do not need alot in your water it works on the worst greasy dishes,, also i would and do recommend it to all my friends. i do not use anything else and it is not hard on your hands

March 28, 2016

I love dawn, it is my favorite dish soap. I usually get the original blue, but like to try different kinds. nice and gentle on my hands, does a good job getting dishes clean. great for bubbles too :)