Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

June 21, 2017

My go too

This is pretty much the only soap I'll use to wash my dishes I find a gifts all the grime and grease off really well I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to use it it's not too hard on the hands either

June 21, 2017

Great all around

I use dawn Ultra for my dishes and I would recommend anyone who wants to save on wasting dish detergent to buy this . For a large bottle I pay around $5-$6 and it last me almost a month . Unless I make my toddlers blowing bubbles with them ( Dawn Ultra makes great bubbles for the kids)

June 14, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

Dawn is a great value and dish soap, it also smells really good. It is always on sale at Walmart and Grocery stores sometimes, I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.

June 14, 2017

Great cleaning power, great scent

I love this dish washing soap as it is antibacterial, cleans my dishes easily and smells amazing. It has a fresh apple blossom scent. It is always on sale at Walmart, so I always keep it in stock in my cupboards!

June 14, 2017

Lots of power with a great apple scent.

Dawn has seen the inside of my kitchen for years due to it effectiveness and great scents and I'm now using Dawn Ultra Apple Antibacterial Apple Blossom.

I don't presently have a dishwasher so I take my dishwashing liquid seriously - I want power and I want scents that can be described as 'happy'. I find with Ultra Dawn I can put in a small amount and not have to put another thought to it - it'll clean anything I bring to the sink, including a pan used for frying or a baking dish. The scent makes it all a little more enjoyable, too. The Apple Blossom is definitely in the 'happy' scent category.

It could be a little more cost effective, even with being able to use less of it, but it sure is nice to have around. Recommended as the most powerful readily available dish soap there is.

May 19, 2017

Don't need a lot to do a batch of dishes, cuts through the grease easily, this is the only kind of dish soap I buy! It is not watery and lasts a long time!

April 19, 2017

It really isn't different than any other dish soap. I would recommend it, but it's really no different. So if you want to get an all natural dish soap, go ahead. I'm sure it will be the same quality as this one.

February 28, 2017

I've used PalmOlive, Ajax and several other brands that doesn't come to mind (my roommates usually buy them), but none of them can beat Dawn.
    One drop and I can go through several dishes before having to use another drop (but that's because I like feeling the soap suds on the dish so I know it's working).

As for the other brands, I always end up squirting about 1/4th cup of soap during my entire dish-washing (I'm a bit of a perfectionist and germaphobic. I just imagine if food is still stuck on the dish, I would be eating spoiled food+soap+god knows what types of bacteria/mold still on there so I have to be thorough at all times with EVERY dish).There's barely any soap that remains on the dish after I wipe the sponge over it and I feel as if the soap didn't spread at all. It doesn't even seem to cut through grease as effectively either.

I've heard that it's not good for those who have really sensitive hands so bear that in mind. I would term myself as having average sensitivity so this is the perfect product for me.

February 26, 2017

I find all dawn soap to work awesome regardless of smell but this stuff just happens to smell exceptionally nice.
    Apple everything is great so getting to use the scent on my dishes really leaves a nice scent in the kitchen. Even leaves the dishes more shiny than ever

January 21, 2017

I have found this to be a great hand dishwashing liquid in terms of the amount needed to get dishes clean - i.e. good value. The scent is very pleasant. I do not specifically purchase it for the antibacterial aspect because I don't actually believe in using too many antibacterial products, it just happens to be in this formulation.