Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom Reviews

June 03, 2020

Not just clean, but ultra clean.

It takes just a few drops, and you have a sink full of suds. Dishes come out squeaky clean. This dish soap is also great at cleaning up grease on surfaces, or taking grease spots out of clothing.

April 10, 2020

Nice Dishwasher that I can buy again at anytime.

I like this product because the smell is good and the make my dishes so clean fast that I cant stay so long washing them. Usually my husband wash and with this product make a nice clean.

April 10, 2020

Dawn cleans!

This product smells great and works like all Dawn products work well. Really cleans greasy dishes well. I washed the shelving around my gas BBQ with it mixed in a pail of hot water. The grease came away with a little scrubbing, making the BBQ look nearly new.

December 22, 2018

Good dishwashing liquid

I love the scent makes dishwashing a little fun. however, the effectiveness doesn't seem to be as effective as the dawn dishwashing detergents before. It doesn't cut through grease that much.

December 19, 2018

I really love Dawn Dishwashing liquid as it’s soft on my dry skin, it smells great, and a little bit goes a long way. I love that if I get tired of one scent, I can can always switch it up for a new one. I will continue to buy this product!

December 19, 2018

Favourite smell and soap

The apple blossom scent is clean and fresh along with a hint of sweetness. I love the antibacterial quality and how effective yet gentle this soap is.

December 06, 2018

Dawn Dish soap

Dawn is amazing! It cuts the grease, using only 1 squirt! I have saved a lot of money by switching to Dawn. I have used several other dish washing soaps, in the past, but I will be sticking with Dawn. It is gentle on my hands, smells great and goes a long way.

October 03, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Dawn i would defiently buy this again

This is the best dish soap i have used and it also smells amazing. It doesnt leave dishes greasy or with a residue on them and you dont have to use alot either cause the soap doesnt go away like most dish soaps that i have used.

October 02, 2018

Wonderful

This is highly recommended to everyone..it disinfects and it works great with any mess on dishes ..powers through grease an stuck on messes.. u can use anytime an it works

September 25, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

My new go to dish soap

I love Dawn products, but this one is by far the best I've used.. It works so well on the dishes, especially pots and pans, no greasy feel or residue, just sparkling clean dishes.