Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

Amazing Scent!

I got it free! Degree's odor protect deodorant in 'calming lavender' not only works as an antiperspirant, it has the most amazing scent. I have used degree products in the past, especially sprays, and their products has never failed me. If you want a nice, smooth and cooling deodorant, this is definitely for you.

Great product

I got the opportunity to test out Degrees Aluminum Free Deodorant in Calming Lavender and it is a great product. Degree isn't my usual brand of deodorant, but when I found out that it had 0% aluminum I was excited to try it, and I love it! The calming lavender scent is not over powering and it kept me dry and fresh all day, no need to reapply. Overall great product. A+

This is the one

This product works well. It leaves no residue and would highly recommend. My son used it and it left no stain on his clothes. I would buy this product.

Refreshing healthy smelling

I love the fact that it is 0 % aluminum because it’s not good for you at all. The lavender smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. I don’t need to re apply again in the after noon. It made my skin feel soft and I loved how it went on smooth. I would definitely buy it again.

Smells amazing!

I seriously love how this deodorant smells and it glides on super smoothly! Easy to apply and also you get a decent amount of product. Helps to prevent odour for the entire day. I just wish the packaging was a bit nicer or prettier to look at.

Great smell

I loved this deodorant. Finally a natural deodorant with a great smell and it stays on for a long time. Feels good on my skin ans no residue. I will repurchase

Works great!

I am nursing so I was looking for Aluminum free deodorant. The sample I got worked great. I am not a fan of lavender but it is just me. Otherwise the smell was ok, not too strong. It lasted the whole day.

Good product

I like it very much. I suggest everyone to try this product. It very good and easy to use. Please try this degree aluminum free you also like this. I am very impressed with this product.

December 13, 2020

Refreshing and aluminum free deodorant

Thanks @degree @chickadvisor for this #degreealuminumfree deodorant!

I got to try the scent calming lavender. It actually doesn’t smell like lavender to me. It still smells good and refreshing (like those men wash after shower scent). But for those hoping to smell some lavender, they maybe disappointed.

I definitely like that it’s aluminum free and alcohol free. It does last me a whole day even through mild exercising. Overall it is effective in odor protection but lavender scent doesn’t smell like lavender.

December 13, 2020

Just what i was looking for!

This is the most functional and effective aluminum-free deodorant that I have used. It works great and smells great and the deodorant does not leave any marks on my shirts or tops, and as advertised, does appear to do its job for a long time.
    The only downside (for some people) could be that the scent can be pretty strong when first applied (and for an hour or two after that, where the scent is noticeable for you but maybe not for others), but this actually doesn't concern me.
    Overall, I'd recommend this for those who are looking for aluminum-free deodorant.