4.1/5
Degree® Women Clinical Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

January 28, 2019
    California, United States

Great find Great Secret..

I normally use a different brand of deodorant however I’m getting older and my chemistry seems to be changing. Upon my dr.s suggestion to switch up my deodorant every few months I found this one. I love it. I skipped 2 days of showering and deodorant because I was super sick and it stood up to the test.. highly recommend..

October 05, 2017

Great stuff

I have sensitive skin so Im very carefull what I use. This product worked wonderfully..smell was pleasant which is a bonus.
    Went on smooth...Lasted like it said,,

January 06, 2017

This will keep you dry and smelling fresh as that shower!
    I recommend this to those who sweat a lot or always on the move.
    I love that this is long lasting for those days when the clock doesn't stop!

1.5/5

October 21, 2016

Well sadly this didn't personally work for me... after about 2 hours i smelt bad and we can have that. It didn't leave a nice smell to start and it left a residue on my clothes

October 20, 2016

I use Degree Women Clinical Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick because it lasts all day and gives me a clean feel. The price is on the high end but you only get what you pay for.

October 20, 2016

excellent deodorant, no residue left over, kills the body odour, everything you need at a great value. the packaging could be made more attractive though.

1.7/5

October 19, 2016

I have used Degree for years. As my body changed I needed more protection. I of course went with a Degree product but was very disappointed. The clinical protection did not give me the advanced protection I needed and expected. I will not purchase this again.

October 19, 2016

Degree clinical protection is my all time fav deodorant and I totally love it very much because I can apply it in the morning and don't need to but once daily I would totally reccomend this !

October 19, 2016

Degree® Women Clinical Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick this worked so well! I was busy all day and stressed (makes me sweat more) and this antiperspirant still left me feeling shower clean. I don't usually wear antiperspirant I prefer deodorant, but this worked so effectively I will buy it again. The price factor is on point for my budget and it went on smoothly - never stained my clothes and the fragrance did not interfere with my body perfume.

October 19, 2016

It has a light smell, worked well, and gives you the idea that is is an excellent product. It may be more expensive than others on the market but you know it will work and last a long time.