Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H antiperspirant deodorant dry spray helps protect from white
marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a light, airy scent. It comes in a
convenient, easy to use, dry spray format with no visible residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 01, 2021

Very nice product but nowhere to go

I really enjoyed the application, feel, and scent of the product - and feel it lived up to the claims of an antiperspirant. But I would likely only use on occasions where I would be dressing up and going out. Unfortunately we're still in the middle of COVID in Ontario and likely won't be going anywhere for a long time. But once we do this will be a hot product to buy!

Wonderful Product

This Degree Underarm Product not only kept me dry, especially during my menopausal hot flashes, proved to me that I can feel fresh as a daisy and comfortable all day without worrying about those ‘wet stains’ on my clothes. I felt so relieved to finally find this product. I know now Degree is for me! Thank you!

Easy to use

This product was great to keep in my purse and use when I need a little extra assistance, I love how it sprays on and the scent is not to over powering for me.

Great product!

I’m really glad i got to try this product; i normally don’t use spray deodorants just because i find for mr personally they don’t work as great as a stick deodorant. Although this is one of the best ones i have tried and i definitely will be using it more and potentially purchasing in the future.

Smells so good

Smells good and doesn't have that wet feeling when you spray it on you... I would buy this and use it. I can still smell it the next morning when I woke up

Does work!

I tried this product right away to see if it works. I always don't time my antiperspirant right which leave with residue. This was great and i was surprised.

Great Deodorant!!

I tried this deodorant for the first time and I love it! The scent was amazing and stayed for quite some time. I wore it with a black tank at the gym and these was no residue!! It really is a great deodorant.

April 01, 2021

Degree Dry spray deodorant is great !

I received a sample of degree deodorant spray from chick advisor and it’s a great product I had never used a spray deodorant before and I really like using the degree and smells good and it drys instantly didn’t leave any marks on my closes ! I will defiantly buy this . Thanks for the opportunity 👍

Amazing!

I've never used spray on deodorant before and I'm not sure I'm going to go back to the other kind now! And the smell!! Absolutely amazing! Even my husband thinks so

This product is amazing!

I love this product I am a person who tends to sweat very easily and it makes me very self conscious! I love how I quickly just spray it on and have full coverage all day. It’s goes on almost silky like and does not mark my clothing. Love it!