Dentyne Fire Gum Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 93 in Gum

April 20, 2017

All gum is cheap so I found this to be a decent price and even found two packs on sale so it was even better.
    I am not a huge cinnamon fan but I loved this, not the same taste as real cinnamon or cinnamon hearts, different but the taste doesn't last only downfall

April 18, 2017

This is a real hot cinnamon gum ,to hot for me but oh it clears the sinuses .I chew gum everyday all day and this one is good of ya tone it down with a piece of hubba bubba lol .

March 06, 2017

La gomme dentyne à la canelle est définitivement ma favorite!
    Un vrai bon goût de cannelle qui dure longtemps en bouche.
    Une texture agréable à mâcher.
    Une gomme sans sucre qui laisse une sensation d'haleine fraîche.

January 22, 2017

Yum! This is my favorite cinnamon gum!! I love that initial bite of flavour, so good! The taste lasts a long time too which I love. I buy this gum often.

December 22, 2016

I actually really like this gum!! I find the cinnamon flavour lasts longer than a lot of gums. It's a great gum if you like that cinnamon flavour!! You can get a giant box at Costco!

December 22, 2016

Dentyne Fire is a great gum with a nice warm kick of cinnamon. The flavour lasts forever - my jaw gets tired of chewing before it loses flavour! I always have a pack of this in my purse or backpack, it's a great way to freshen my breath after morning coffee or lunch.

August 18, 2016

This is my favorite cinnamon flavoured gum. The taste is very intense at first and it feels like a burning sensation on your tongue, but I really enjoy it. You can say it's more of a spicy cinnamon flavour. Some may find it too intense, but as you keep chewing, you get the sweetness too. Chews well for hours and the taste does linger. The gum itself is in a square shaped tablet form and it pops out easily from the packaging.

July 18, 2016

Super hot spicy cinnamon. The taste lasts longer then any gum I have tried. If u like cinnamon hearts you will love this gum. Keeps your breath fresh!

May 11, 2016

They are right about Fire gum , it dose feel like a fire in your mouth, This gum is really strong, It taste like the cinnamon hearts that you can get at valintines day. Not my fav but still good

May 11, 2016

Cinnamon gum done right! Super strong and intense at the start then settles into a comfortable long lasting chew. It is one of the only gums out there that is aspartame free and that is very important to me. I rarely chew anything else

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions