3.9/5
Dentyne Fire Gum Reviews
#3 in Gum

October 18, 2017

I love the hot firery taste!

Sooooo hot! I love that it tastes like Cinnamon Heart candy. So different than any other flavor. I like that it comes in the larger plastic container, because I go thru them so fast. Flavour lasts just as long as any other gum.

1.3/5

September 20, 2017

Je n'aime pas du tout!

Je n'aime pas du tout cette gomme. À la base je n'aime pas beaucoup le goût de la canelle, donc cela n'aide pas c'est certain. Je la trouve trop forte, je préfère les goût de menthe.

September 20, 2017

Cinnamon Win!

I adore cinnamon gum, and this one doesn't disappoint! it stays cinnamon-y for quite some time. It's spicy and sweet and oh so delicious. I love the burn I get from it.

July 25, 2017

Unique gum

If you like cinnamon heart candy then I think you would like this Dentyne Fire gum. It tastes just like it. It's very hot at first but like the candy the heat turns into a nice cinnamony sweetness afterwards. It's not a gum that I could chew everyday but it's a nice different flavour to try every once in a while.

2.8/5

May 16, 2017

This is not my favourite gum! I found it way too hot. I know its called Fire, but it really burnt my tongue and gums. Do not eat this if you have any irritations in your mouth. The after flavour after you've eaten it for a while is more to my liking because it gets more mild.

May 16, 2017

I really love your gum it gives your mouth a long lasting fresh breath spicy free at last a long time I would definitely recommend this to anybody okie dokie

April 20, 2017

All gum is cheap so I found this to be a decent price and even found two packs on sale so it was even better.
    I am not a huge cinnamon fan but I loved this, not the same taste as real cinnamon or cinnamon hearts, different but the taste doesn't last only downfall

April 18, 2017

This is a real hot cinnamon gum ,to hot for me but oh it clears the sinuses .I chew gum everyday all day and this one is good of ya tone it down with a piece of hubba bubba lol .

March 06, 2017

La gomme dentyne à la canelle est définitivement ma favorite!
    Un vrai bon goût de cannelle qui dure longtemps en bouche.
    Une texture agréable à mâcher.
    Une gomme sans sucre qui laisse une sensation d'haleine fraîche.

January 22, 2017

Yum! This is my favorite cinnamon gum!! I love that initial bite of flavour, so good! The taste lasts a long time too which I love. I buy this gum often.