3.9/5
Dentyne Fire Gum Reviews
#3 in Gum

October 01, 2019

Long Lasting!

I love this gum - the flavor lasts a lot longer than other varieties. Its not too hot but makes your breath smell nice. I like that I can get it in the larger quantity package.

February 23, 2018

Love love love this gum would but again

If you like cinnamon this gum is for you. I am a true cinnamonaholic and the hotter the better. Reminds me of cinnamon hearts candy. The best part is the flavour last a long time

October 18, 2017

I love the hot firery taste!

Sooooo hot! I love that it tastes like Cinnamon Heart candy. So different than any other flavor. I like that it comes in the larger plastic container, because I go thru them so fast. Flavour lasts just as long as any other gum.

May 16, 2017

I really love your gum it gives your mouth a long lasting fresh breath spicy free at last a long time I would definitely recommend this to anybody okie dokie

April 20, 2017

All gum is cheap so I found this to be a decent price and even found two packs on sale so it was even better.
    I am not a huge cinnamon fan but I loved this, not the same taste as real cinnamon or cinnamon hearts, different but the taste doesn't last only downfall

March 06, 2017

La gomme dentyne à la canelle est définitivement ma favorite!
    Un vrai bon goût de cannelle qui dure longtemps en bouche.
    Une texture agréable à mâcher.
    Une gomme sans sucre qui laisse une sensation d'haleine fraîche.

January 22, 2017

Yum! This is my favorite cinnamon gum!! I love that initial bite of flavour, so good! The taste lasts a long time too which I love. I buy this gum often.

December 22, 2016

I actually really like this gum!! I find the cinnamon flavour lasts longer than a lot of gums. It's a great gum if you like that cinnamon flavour!! You can get a giant box at Costco!

August 18, 2016

This is my favorite cinnamon flavoured gum. The taste is very intense at first and it feels like a burning sensation on your tongue, but I really enjoy it. You can say it's more of a spicy cinnamon flavour. Some may find it too intense, but as you keep chewing, you get the sweetness too. Chews well for hours and the taste does linger. The gum itself is in a square shaped tablet form and it pops out easily from the packaging.

July 18, 2016

Super hot spicy cinnamon. The taste lasts longer then any gum I have tried. If u like cinnamon hearts you will love this gum. Keeps your breath fresh!