• Derma E Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme
Good

Derma E Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 523 in Remedies

February 06, 2016

Helps me with out breaks dor that time of the month... Works great.

February 06, 2016

My go to paraben-free cream when dealing with breakouts. The first sign of any breakouts and I take this baby out :) I usually use this in the evening after I have cleaned my face nicely, you can actually feel it starting to work right away. I also use it if I have had an allergic reaction on my face as sometimes my skin can be a bit sensitive to things. The only downfall is that I used to get this in Walmart and I haven't seen it there anymore but I have been ordering it online instead. It is a miracle in a bottle for $11! You can' beat that, I love it!

January 21, 2016

This actually helped me with any breakouts that I had due to allergic reactions or acne. It cleared the redness and bumps within a day. It lasted a long time for me without noticeably losing potency, This was a must have to have while traveling when I didn't have the time to dwell on facial eruptions.

It can also be used for antiseptic purposes but I didn't use it to deal with that.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker