Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30

Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 366 in Sun Protection

March 25, 2014

If you are looking for a safe, all natural sunscreen, Devita is a great option! A little pricey, but totally worth it. I have been very happy and using this product for almost 2 years!

November 12, 2013

I bought this after a friend said it was the best sunscreen he ever used. So I decided to try it, and got it through an online order.
    I find that it doesn't spread very smoothly, and I find my face has white marks after spreading it around. It dries pretty fast so the white marks cant be smoothed out enough. It almost leaves little pieces behind.
    It does have a good matte coverage, non-greasy!

September 06, 2012

I read about this in the book Ecoholic Beauty & as I am always on the look-out for facial sunscreen that can be worn under makeup, does not make my skin oily, & is less toxic than most sunscreen, I decided to try it. It's a bit difficult to find--I've only seen it in The Big Carrot in Toronto, although I assume it must be in other health stores somewhere. It comes in a 2.5-oz tube & is expensive in-store--$35 plus taxes. By contrast, I used to use Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF30 & paid around $25 for the same size. But if you can afford Devita, it's worth every penny. This stuff is the least greasy of any facial sunscreen I've ever tried, the SPF is high enough, & it works. And there's the added advantage of knowing you're not smearing carcinogens on your face in an effort to avoid skin cancer (!). I use this 365 days a year & apply foundation on top of it. Once it soaks in, it's entirely invisible. No skin irritation at all. Highly recommended. FYI: if you can't stomach the in-store prices, try buying it online.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers