Dial 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Manuka Honey Reviews

Good - 0

April 29, 2020

Love this stuff!!

I love that this product is antibacterial. It smells beautiful and does the job right. I have sensitive skin and if never leaves any irritation and isn’t harsh on my skin.

April 24, 2020

Dial 2 en 1 moisturizing &antibacterial;foaming hand washpa

Parfait pour avoir dans le sac a mains. Il est pratique. Il est facile a utiliser. Il est efficace. Il ne colle pas. Il s'appiique tres bien. Il ne colle pas. Il sent bon juste pas agressant pour les mains. Rends les mains douces.

April 23, 2020

Leaves hands clean & wonderful scent.

Pump works well dispensing foam. Love the scent. Foam spreads evenly. Lasts awhile , really get your money’s worth. Leaves my hands clean & smelling wonderful..

April 21, 2020

No More Harsh Soaps

After trying this for the first time I won't choose any other antibacterial soap. The moisturizer has made my hands as soft as silk while also keeping them sanitized. Absolutely love this!

April 01, 2020

Love a honey product for skin

Love a skin product with honey in it. Just gives that extra little bit of nourishment to the skin so u can still wash often without getting too dried out. Big plus these days with viruses etc.

August 26, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Best soap

I keep this stocked in my house. It’s the easiest for my kids and they love It. My middle one is always trying to go wash her hands. It also has an amazing smell.

November 27, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Love this soap!

I purchased this soup a few months back because it was on sale at my local grocery store. I didn’t expect much because I have found many hand soaps that are antibacterial dry my hands out terribly. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the “honey” version of Dial Complete was so moisturizing that I didn’t have to add lotion afterwards. The smell is amazing and not overpowering or chemically in any way. I have tried the other scents but found the honey was the best in terms of moisturizing. I have not purchased any other hand soap since finding this gem!

Updated On: November 27, 2018

I purchased this soap a few months back because it was on sale at my local grocery store. I didn’t expect much because I have found many hand soaps that are antibacterial dry my hands out terribly. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the “honey” version of Dial Complete was so moisturizing that I didn’t have to add lotion afterwards. The smell is amazing and not overpowering or chemically in any way. I have tried the other scents but found the honey was the best in terms of moisturizing. I have not purchased any other hand soap since finding this gem!

October 02, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Really nice soap

I really love the smell an how it gets rid of germs an my kids love it it doesn’t break them out or anything I would really buy the soap agagin an maybe have some more smells available

1.7/5

April 17, 2017

Maybe I just had a dud, but the Dial foaming hand wash was one of my least favourite soaps I have ever purchased. The pump jammed up within a week of using it and for the remainer of the bottle I had to just pour it on my hands. The pour method wasted a ton of soap and the entire purchase ended up feeling like a waste of money.
    Returned to purchasing regular, non-foaming hand soap and have never had a pump problem again.

February 26, 2017

I bought these for the first time about a month ago and they've turned out to be great. The foam has a light, pleasant texture that makes it easy to rinse off, and so far I've liked all of the scents I've tried (especially cranberry). More importantly, these soaps are effective at cleaning my hands and always leave them feeling soft. Highly recommended!