Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com

Good product

My boyfriend liked the peoduct very much, he likes the sent that wasn’t too strong. He felt his skin more soft after a week of use. He is probably gonna buy it again.

Create product

The body wash feels great on the skin, I like the after shower feels clean and smell great. I’m using for over 2 weeks now and it replaces quite well my other body wash brand I also use. I believe the price is well put it ,

A 3-In-1 Recharge!

This is a quality and effective 3-in-1 hair, body, and face wash from a reputable and established brand. It has a pleasant, masculine scent and leaves your skin and hair feeling clean and healthy. As for the caffeine and protein, I'm not clear on the benefit of the infusion of these ingredients.

Lave très bien

C'est la première fois que j'ai un savon 3 en 1 au lieu de 2 en 1 et j'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé. Il mousse très bien, et la caféine dedans semble rafraîchir et semble ouvrir les pores de la peau pour laver plus en profondeur.

YES PLEASE!

I didnt personally try this product, my husband did! And honestly I loved it almost as much as he did! I loved the scent! Very refreshing and long lasting even after a long hard day at work as a sweaty mechanic! My husband loved it! the only negative thing he said was the soap did leave a residue on his skin but that did come off with extra rinsing. Other then that no complaints here!

Does job as required

Great body wash. Used it on my hair as well and it was good. Refreshes my skin and hair and leaves both without any dry feeling. I feel clean, good and recharged after using Dial 3 in 1 recharge body wash

Super!

Mon copain a adoré ce produit et moi aussi car il sent vraiment bon. Mon copain a beaucoup aimé le fait qu'il peut l'utiliser pour se laver mais aussi pour laver ses cheveux. Il n'est pas collant et ne reste pas sur la peau. Il ne dessèche pas la peau, au contraire il l'hydrate. Et quel odeur quand il prend sa douche!!!

Smells Fantastic!

This product smells fantastic! My wife can't stop sniffing me after I use it :) I play baseball in the summer and I have used this after a long night of games. It cleans great. I would recommend this anyone looking for a good bodywash.

May 16, 2018

Fresh scent and affordably priced

I received this product for free as part of the XY Stuff Club. I was very surprised and impressed with the Dial 3-in-1 Wash; it was a welcome change from my usual Old Spice, while still being at the same price point. It was effective at cleaning, but did leave my skin a little dry - this isn't all too different from the average drugstore body wash. The bottle was huge, given the price, and I find it to be a good value, again on par with other drugstore brands. The scent is where this body wash really stood out - it's a fresh, masculine scent that really makes you feel and smell clean. I would definitely re-purchase this for the scent alone (really, the most important factor).

Dial 3 in1

I received this product #gotitfree and found it to be so awesome. I really like the fact that I could use it for my hair,body,and face.It has a wonderful fresh light scent and my hair felt so clean.My scalp also felt so invigorated after using it. Great product will definitely be buying in the future.So convenient to have in my hockey to use when showering after a game.