Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 15, 2020

love it

i buy it when it is on special but the smell of it is really great.
    my husband like it a lot too. he need just that because it does everything for the hair and the body.

3.2/5

August 25, 2019

Nice

The size is really huge and will last a long time. It smells very light and refreshing. It lathers nicely so you don't have to use too much. I use it with a sponge while in shower.

April 05, 2019

As you would expect

I used this in my first semester of university while I live on dorm during the summer months with no A/C. This managed to make me feel fresh and cool after every shower and kept me from going insane. So if you like something that's very refreshing and has a decent scent then I would definitely recommend this !

February 23, 2019

Not too bad

The price is ok I guess depending on where you buy it but it does have a good scent it works not too bad I would recommend the fresh stuff but the others I'm iffy about.

February 23, 2019

Awesome product love the way my husband smells after using t

I buy this product for my husband and after he has used it I don't want him far away from me cause he smells amazing and he says it works awesome and wants me to buy it again and again and again

February 02, 2019

Good Quality

Very affordable 3 in one product. My best buddy for going to Gym. Very smoothing smell with refreshing feeling. I feel my skin completely clean and smooth after using it. i would like to highly recommend it.

3.2/5

January 30, 2019

Discount Bodywash

Sure it cleans and it's cheap but it kind of smells like a combination of dish detergent and bar soap. If you dont care about the scent left on your skin, go for it.

August 10, 2018

I'm recharged!

I was given this product to try for free from XY Stuff. Overall, I like it. It is definitely not as thick as what I expected and rinses off fast so I found I was probably washing more down the drain than I needed to be. The scent was pleasant and refreshing but I'm not entirely sure if the addition of caffeine really mattered much? I would buy it again.

July 28, 2018

This 3 in 1 was great. For the price of a bottle you really get your money’s worth. Left me feeling refreshed after every use. Would completely highly recommend.

July 22, 2018

Time Saver, 3 in 1

Merci beaucoup to XY Stuff for sending me a full size Dial for Men revitalization Body Wash to test out. I love the classic grey container. The body wash it suds up easily and a lot & the long-lasting masculinity (woodsy & white musk) scent just sticks to me. It's definitely a pick-me-up in the morning for me more so than my coffee. I will certainly buy this and I highly recommended this to my friends looking for something else besides Old Spice.