Diana Sauce Honey Garlic
Good

Diana Sauce Honey Garlic Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 02, 2017

Summer staple for bbq's. This is my favourite on chicken and ribs. It's a great value for the size. It use to be hard to find but my grocery store now stocks it ....phew! I have also used this as a marinade overnight...works well! And also great for coating kabobs.

May 10, 2017

I buys these all year around for marianding my meats. I sometimes add a little when I make my own salad dessins or my pasta sauces. Try the honey garlic on your ribs and you won't be disappointed

April 29, 2017

Delicious we use this sauce for everything, burgers, chicken, ribs, dipping nuggets and wedges. Great taste and thickness. Most preferred brand of bbq sauce in our house.

April 29, 2017

This is my favourite barbecue sauce. It's great on anything and can be used as a marinade or cooking sauce as well. With chicken, stir fry, pork, this sauce pairs with anything!

March 24, 2017

This is one of my most-used BBQ sauces, because I can easily find it at grocery stores. It is delicious, for a grocery store brand. Very moreish. A lovely zangy flavour, and great on many things -- chicken, burgers, steak, ribs, and so on

February 28, 2016

Diana Sauce Honey Garlic is one of nmy favourite barbecue sauces for chicken drumsticks and wings. It is also a key ingredient when I make my saccotash. I also like to add a bit of the sauce to my pizzas. When it goes on sale I usually grab a few at $1.99 per 500ml bottle. A great bargain! The squeeze bottle is also easy to dispense the sauce and has never clogged up before. It also comes with a push down cap that you can close to keep the sauce fresh.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge