Diet Coke Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 206 in Soft Drinks

May 26, 2017

I drink WAY more than my share of diet coke. But I love it and it is a special, no calorie treat. It tastes WAY better than diet pepsi does. And I like it better than Coke Zero and Coke Life.

May 15, 2017

Pretty sure it's not the best for me but I couldn't care less because I love Diet Coke lol have to have 1 can everyday. Wouldn't give it to my children though

May 04, 2017

I use to be addicted to diet Coke I would actually get headaches when I didn't drink it ,sicne I stopped drinking it I had one other day and yuck to sweet for me I don't care for diet Coke or Coke at all

1.5/5

May 03, 2017

Id give this product less stars but it wont let me go that low. I'm not a Coke a cola fan at all. Im not a pop fan. Diet Coke is so bad for you. The Aspartame is not good for you.. It now leads to brain disease. Im sure back in the old days when they used real Cocain it would have been a wild trip.. hahah but now yuk. sorry Im so not a fan..

May 03, 2017

This is the worst pop flavor I ever had it's also really bad for you and full of aspartame. Coke also comes in all different kinds of flavors, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

March 06, 2017

Diet Coke is my top pick. It pairs wonderful with any meal ! Doesnt leave a sugary feel on your teeth , never flat tasting, add ice and enjoy with your favourite snack or food!

March 06, 2017

I love the taste. It really quenches the thirst!
    Been drinking diet coke for as far back as I can remember and i don't plan to change that. :)
    Not to sweet, just perfect.

March 01, 2017

I drink this every single day, sometimes instead of coffee in the morning and it never fails me. It isnt sweet so you can easily drink it with whatever you are eating. The carbonation is amazing.

February 23, 2017

Diet Coke is my favorite thing to drink. I drink it almost everyday. I love that it tastes good yet has no calories. I think it is the best soda to drink.

February 06, 2017

I choose to drink diet over regular. I feel my body reacts better to it, don't gain weight or bloat on it. I like the taste too. I think its great as a regular drink, I use it in alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks too!!