Diet Coke Reviews
#13 in Soft Drinks

September 30, 2017

I really enjoy a cold Diet Coke!

Diet Coke is the only soft drink that I drink, and I thoroughly enjoy it because it is not sweet and sugary like most soft drinks. It is really nice to enjoy on a hot day and goes well with most meals!

September 29, 2017

Favourite Cola

I absoulty love diet coke. I've tried multiple types of diet colas and coke is the best. It's refreshing and terrific on a hot day or whatever.........

June 05, 2017

My whole life I have preferred diet coke over regular coke. Now that I have problems with my blood sugar, I can confidently drink diet coke without having to worry about the aspartame. Zero sugar, zero calories.

May 29, 2017

Diet Coke is my main "go to" for a refreshing drink. I prefer the flavour of Diet Coke over regular Coke as I find it is not as sweet. Nothing beats Diet Coke and ice on a hot day!

May 26, 2017

I drink WAY more than my share of diet coke. But I love it and it is a special, no calorie treat. It tastes WAY better than diet pepsi does. And I like it better than Coke Zero and Coke Life.

May 15, 2017

Pretty sure it's not the best for me but I couldn't care less because I love Diet Coke lol have to have 1 can everyday. Wouldn't give it to my children though

0.7/5

May 04, 2017

I use to be addicted to diet Coke I would actually get headaches when I didn't drink it ,sicne I stopped drinking it I had one other day and yuck to sweet for me I don't care for diet Coke or Coke at all

1.3/5

May 03, 2017

Id give this product less stars but it wont let me go that low. I'm not a Coke a cola fan at all. Im not a pop fan. Diet Coke is so bad for you. The Aspartame is not good for you.. It now leads to brain disease. Im sure back in the old days when they used real Cocain it would have been a wild trip.. hahah but now yuk. sorry Im so not a fan..

1.8/5

May 03, 2017

This is the worst pop flavor I ever had it's also really bad for you and full of aspartame. Coke also comes in all different kinds of flavors, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

March 06, 2017

Diet Coke is my top pick. It pairs wonderful with any meal ! Doesnt leave a sugary feel on your teeth , never flat tasting, add ice and enjoy with your favourite snack or food!