Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

April 03, 2017

Diet Dr.Pepper is one of best diet sodas on the market! In my experience it's one of the only diet sodas that actually tastes like it's sugar filled counterpart. Now I don't love that they can't find a better substitute than aspartame, but I give Dr.Pepper a lot of credit for being able to maintain a near original taste. It's a great sugar free treat.

April 24, 2016

I like love Dr. Pepper. I will only drink Dr. P. The taste is amazing. It has its own original taste and no one can compare to it. I even have my kids loving it as well.

April 24, 2016

Probably my go-to diet cola beverage. Never tire of this. This product has been around years so it is quite clear it is here to stay. I don't know what I would do without it

January 29, 2016

I always loved Dr.Pepper and when I realized they had a diet version I was super happy. There is really nothing that tastes like a Dr.Pepper it's super unique tasting and so refreshing. Defiantly one of my faves

April 01, 2015

Yummy treat when craving pop!

October 02, 2013

one of my favorites for diet pop

February 07, 2013

What a great product made by Pepsi once again!! Dr. Pepper has an excellent taste and tastes like no other product. How refreshing!! :)

August 13, 2012

I tried it for the first time today. It doesn't have such a strong taste like normal dr. pepper but it's still good. It has 0 sugar and 0 calories apparently, which I wasn't even aware of until I was half done my can. The only negative thing is that it seems like it goes flat quite fast and the flavor gets "boring" after a while...

I still recommend it though for anyone whos looking for a dr. pepper replacement for calorie related reasons or if they want to have less sugar.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions