Diet Pepsi Reviews
#11 in Soft Drinks

December 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I definately Would buy this again

I Have been drinking diet Pepsi for several years its my go to drink wherever I am. it's smooth tasting and quenches my thirst All the time. I have tried other drinks but they never last. I always have diet Pepsi in my car and in the house.

October 25, 2019

My go-to flavoured drink!

It's pretty fair to say that Pepsi and Coca-Cola have pretty much dominated the world of canned and bottled dark sodas. I've tried nearly all soda flavours from both these brands and I can say that Diet Pepsi is by far my go-to favourite.

I only like to drink soda ice-cold, and it gives off a crisp, sharp feeling. To me, there's not much aftertaste, which I prefer. It's not as sugary tasting as some alternative diet sodas.

October 24, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Diet pepsiiiiii

Definately my first choice drink, very refreshing lovely flavour. Best served cold and with ice. Will always choose Pepsi over coke because it tastes better.

October 04, 2019

Diet Pepsi much better than Diet Coke!! Definitely buy again

Diet Pepsi does not have the after taste that Diet Coke has. It is more refreshing and is an excellent mix with alcoholic beverages. I will always buy this product.

October 01, 2019

Mmmmm

By far the best cola. No other brand can compare. No aftertaste and no chemical taste like I have found other brands to have. I put mine in the freezer for about 10 minutes before I drink mine and it makes it that much more delicious!

August 22, 2019

Love it!

A lot better than diet coke. Its sweeter so it matches perfectly with a spiced rum. The price is reasonable especially when it goes on sale. I find diet coke is overly carbonated so this is perfect.

March 26, 2019

Love it!

My favourite drink. I do try not to drink too much of it but I prefer it over Diet Coke any day! I prefer it in cans over a bottle as it stays fizzy longer.

March 12, 2019

Love my diet Pepsi!

Diet Pepsi is definitely my go to drink (after water). Nothing better than that first sip! Drives me nuts when I go to a restaurant and they do not have Pepsi products lol

February 10, 2019

Never Lets Me Down

My girlfriend absolutely loves this stuff!! Hands down better than Diet Coke. I enjoy using it as a mix for rum as it seems to bring out the flavour of the rum better. Once in a while I have a can as I don’t drink a lot of pop. Always tastes great!!

January 18, 2019

Great taste

I used to never drink diet Pepsi before and then I bought a 12 pack because I wanted something different as in flavor and not all the sugar that is in regular pops. And I think I made a good choice I am now addicted to diet Pepsi lol. When you get the cubes for under $7.00 it's not bad of a deal I definaltly wil continue to keep buying this product!