Diet Pepsi Reviews

January 06, 2018

i love this drink

i love this drink and purchase this product in the 710- litre bottle when it is on sale for six a dollar ninety-nine and it keeps fresh for a long time even when in my garage and frozen

December 26, 2017

My favourite choice for a refreshing beverage

Diet Pepsi is my first choice amongst pop, it is great cold or right out of the case. Its my go-to drink of choice after a long hard day at work, and is a great compliment to any meal.

November 07, 2017

My favorite

I love Diet Pepsi! It’s the only diet pop I’ll drink. It’s the only diet pop that I find actually tastes like the real pop. I have a hard time drinking regular pop

September 26, 2017

refreshing Diet Pepsi

I definitely prefer my Diet Pepsi well-chilled and from a can, as I find it has a better flavour than from a bottle. It also seems to have more carbonation.
    I enjoy the caramel flavour and the 355ml can is the perfect size to enjoy in the afternoon or socializing with friends.
    I am diabetic, so it is nice to have an option with no carbohydrates or calories

September 20, 2017

My Go To Drink

I love diet pepsi, there is always a bunch in my fridge. I like that the diet pepsi tastes good even though it is diet. I drink at least one everyday.

September 11, 2017

I can't say no to Diet Pepsi

Diet Pepsi is my addiction! I have tried for the longest time to stop drinking it and I can't! I have started to drink caffeine free diet pepsi and it's just as good minus the caffeine! I'm not a fan of drinking from cans because I find it goes flat way too quickly! Love it and it's my favourite soft drink.

June 29, 2017

Could Be Better

Diet Pepsi is great, its just great to drink and enjoy. I love the fact that it doesnt have any sugar, but still has the great sweet taste of Pepsi. I dont mind drinking Pepsi, although I think Coke is a bit stronger and has a bit more kick. This is great to buy and to keep in the multipack cans and to keep in the house and to store some in the fridge for whenever I want something refreshing and fizzy to drink. I dont buy this regularly because fizzy diet drinks arent the healthiest, so I dont buy this often.

June 21, 2017

Very Refreshing

I am fully addicted to Diet Pepsi. At this point I'm pretty sure there's more Diet Pepsi in my veins than water. It's nice and refreshing on a hot day or a cold day or any day. "Is Diet Coke ok?" No, no it's not.

May 15, 2017

As far as cola flavours go, I will only drink Diet Pepsi. I love the taste and the burn as it goes down your throat. I also only drink it out of a can as that's how I enjoy it the most. It's very addictive so I usually have it as a treat..

May 11, 2017

Moin bon que la vrai pepsi .... Un goût beaucoup plus prononcé moin bon et beaucoup plus sucré mais quand même bonne au gout et je recommande quabd meme