Diet Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

June 29, 2017

Could Be Better

Diet Pepsi is great, its just great to drink and enjoy. I love the fact that it doesnt have any sugar, but still has the great sweet taste of Pepsi. I dont mind drinking Pepsi, although I think Coke is a bit stronger and has a bit more kick. This is great to buy and to keep in the multipack cans and to keep in the house and to store some in the fridge for whenever I want something refreshing and fizzy to drink. I dont buy this regularly because fizzy diet drinks arent the healthiest, so I dont buy this often.

June 21, 2017

Very Refreshing

I am fully addicted to Diet Pepsi. At this point I'm pretty sure there's more Diet Pepsi in my veins than water. It's nice and refreshing on a hot day or a cold day or any day. "Is Diet Coke ok?" No, no it's not.

May 15, 2017

As far as cola flavours go, I will only drink Diet Pepsi. I love the taste and the burn as it goes down your throat. I also only drink it out of a can as that's how I enjoy it the most. It's very addictive so I usually have it as a treat..

May 11, 2017

Moin bon que la vrai pepsi .... Un goût beaucoup plus prononcé moin bon et beaucoup plus sucré mais quand même bonne au gout et je recommande quabd meme

May 01, 2017

I used to be a big Diet Pepsi drinker but then it got a little too sweet so I switched to Diet Coke .
    And now I haven't had any soda for 5 months . If I go out to any restaurants I will have either a Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke .

May 01, 2017

Diet Pepsi is my favourite soft drink. I really prefer it to other brands. I don't feel as guilty drinking diet and it satisfies my sweet craving. I've gotten used to drinking diet that if I have regular, it tastes too sweet!

April 29, 2017

Pepsi by far is my favorite brand of pop. There is very little difference in taste between the regular and diet pepsi. I now drink duet Pepsi regularly and am happy to be ingesting less sugar . Try it for yourself!

April 16, 2017

Love love love this product. Have drank at least one 591 ml bottle everyday since high school. The taste is amazing the price is great no matter where you go. Love it

April 07, 2017

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I am a Diet Pepsi fan! Whether it be for a boost of caffeine during a night shift, or relaxing with a cold drink, Diet Pepsi is my go to! Cold, refreshing and thirst quenching! All with zero calories!!

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love Diet Pepsi! I drink it daily! It tastes better than regular Pepsi but has ZERO calories!! It doesn't have the same "off" taste that other diet drinks seems to have.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine