Prestige Item
dior forever foundation Reviews

April 29, 2020

Amazing full-cover foundation

I just have to say that this foundation is a must have if you are chasing that full-cover, no spots visible look. I personally struggle with acne and this is the only foundation I found that never ever EVER clogged my pores, hides everything- even the big blemishes that usually nothing can cover, and all the acne scaring left behind from previous acne are covered by this foundation. The scent is amazing and, even though it is full cover, it is still really lightweight and doesn't look "cakey" when put on the skin. It's long lasting so no touch ups are needed and overall great quality.
    I personally recommend this to everyone having skin problems, as it is, because this will completely cover all your insecurities and give you an amazing shine.

August 08, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Best I've had!

This is by far the best foundation I've ever had! I've tried other foundations that are greasy and leave me with spots but not this one! You don't need to use loads to cover your face. I'll be buying this again when I've ran out. Infact I'm going to stick to it for good!

July 14, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Dior does it again

Lovely light creamy foundation that leaves a soft sheen rather than a caked on effect, perfect for ageing skin as it doesn't drag or feel heavy, light enough to wear on even the hottest of days

September 14, 2018

Best ever

I received this as a sample with a Sephora order. I used it one day when I was in a hurry and threw it on. My co workers were commenting on how amazing my face looked- smooth, but not cakey. I have oily skin and it kept the shine hidden! Although the price is up there, it is an amazing coverage.

August 14, 2018

Amazing foundation

Been using this for about 4-5 months in, and oh my god! This has been my HG foundation! I have sensitive, dry skin with oily t-zone (which occurs at times), and this does not look cakey nor dries my skin, and moreover, it does not made me look oily either. It does help to slightly cover my blemish marks (which are pretty red/dark in colors) and helps to blur out my nose pores. Lasts throughout the day with minimal touch up. Extremely excited and glad buying this despite the impulse purchase (since I could not find my shade/OOS for YSL all hours foundation).

August 09, 2018

fantastic

will leave your face feeling clean, smooth and hydrated. Each White Diamond product is infused with 100% the best ingredients, giving you a deep yet gentle facial treatment. Your face will shine as bright as your soul and sparkle like diamonds.

August 07, 2018

Dior foundation

It’s a pretty good one but I think they don’t have enough shades cuz I didn’t get a colorectal foundation shade for my skin colour but go try at Sephora

2.0/5

April 04, 2018

It oxidizes!

I was very excited when I saw this foundation for the first time because of the SPF 35 and it luxurious package.

Since I’ve read mixed reviews about it I decided I should give it a try. At the moment I applied it I loved it! My skin looked flawless and all the dark spot and blemishes were gone. The problem is, after a couple of hours, this foundation oxidized in my skin leaving my face looking darker and as orange as the face of a certain president. Good thing I was just wearing a sample and didn’t waste my money on this foundation.

February 17, 2018

Always Love Dior

While I much prefer the powder to the liquid in the case of Dior, this was still a pretty stand up product. Great coverage, and doesn't come off to cakey.

October 16, 2017

Best foundation!

This foundation is amazing!! I usually like a Dewy foundation but this one is perfect for everyday or for events. It's never heavy or cakey, and it gives a beautiful radiance to the skin. It's neither Matte nor Dewy. The added spf is a bonus!