3.4/5
Diorshow 3D Maximizer Primer Reviews

Good - 0
    0.5/5

April 26, 2017

I am not really a fan of this product. I tried it once and it made my lashes all stick together and looked awful. I tried to put mascara on after and it looked horrible. I also think this primer got into my mascara because now its not working right and I will have to repurchase my mascara because of it. Not worth it!

April 04, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il remplit vraiment sa promesse et courbe et allonge les cils de manière spectaculaire. Utilisé seulement comme sérum donne aussi de bons résultats. Je recommande assurément ce produit. Je ne m'en passerait plus.

October 15, 2016

Diorshow Maximizer 3D ~ I can only say Amazing! Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer and Serum all in one. This primer really delivers with dense volume, coating each and every lash , making your mascara pop, stay curled and simply beautiful! Don't let the simplicity fool you ~ stronger, plumper and fuller lashes each day ~ plus volume X3 ~ no matter what your chosen daily mascara product is! Beautiful and so Dior ~ Love