DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#9 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

December 12, 2013

It smells heavenly and all my girlfriends and guy friends compliment me on it! It's a bit pricey but definitely recommend!

October 29, 2013

Love the fresh, fruity smell. you feel clean and fresh all day.

October 06, 2013

This was one of the first perfumes I really fell in love with. The bottle design drew me to it at first and the scent was what keeps me buying it. It's so simple and fresh! This one is definitely worth trying out!

August 27, 2013

This perfume is amazing! It smells exactly like apples and vanilla and something that I can't quite put my finger on. It's irresistible. I get compliments every time I wear it!

August 15, 2013

I love this perfume. It is a fresh and vibrant perfume. it is a little expensive but I think it's worth it.

August 04, 2013

This product is a little pricey but I love it. Ive never worn this out somewhere and not been told it smells amazing. It is sweet and not too overpowering. It is one of my favourite parfumes, Im already on my second bottle this year!

May 20, 2013

Great perfume, always have it in my collection. It's a great day wear perfume, or when I am feeling sporty and active. Very refreshing, love the smell.

April 21, 2013

This is an exhilerating scent that is fresh and clean. Lasts a long time and is not too overpowering.

April 04, 2013

Wow...this really suites the summer season, and to be honest I am also a bias on green apples I really love it. The notes are: top note is cucumber, then middle notes green apple, and the based note sandalwood. I am very much happy with what I bought and yes I do recommend it those who are addicts on the scent of green apples. :)

January 31, 2013

This is a classic in my opinion already! Love the smell, sweet but not overpowering, and the bottle is super cute