Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

January 13, 2019

Dove rocks

Dove not only smells amazing, feels amazing but lasts a long time which is great the only type I buy. It’s small and easy to take on the go with you!!

January 13, 2019

I would buy this item again. I love the fragrance .

I decided to purchase this item one day at the store. I have been using it ever since. It has become my favourite.I would recommend this to anybody. This is the one I will use from now on.

January 12, 2019

Marbrizee

Such a great product for my sensitive skin! Went on so smoothly. No irritation even after shaving. The scent was lovely not too strong, just right💕

January 12, 2019

Feels dry all day and nice smell i recommend it

Dove has a mild smell and keeps you dry all day. I feel confident that it will protect me from over sweating. Feels fresh all day. The smell is far from over powering. Just so delicate . love it.

January 10, 2019

great product

I would buy this product again and again. My entire family uses this! I highly recommend!! Dove products have been used in my family for many generations~~

December 22, 2018

Dove

Antisudorifique très efficace. Il sent très bon et empêche vraiment les mauvaise odeurs . Il ne coûte pas cher pour la qualité du produit . Je recommande se produit .

December 18, 2018

Great produce

What a great product. Goes on smooth dries quick and has a great smell. Keeps me dry all day. Very easy to use. I put it on just after a shower. My husband also loves the smell. Its not over powering

December 06, 2018

Works all day even when it's hot out !

I love this product works even when it's hot at work , I work in a warehouse and in the summer it gets real hot ..then sent us nice not to strong very light .

October 17, 2018

Must have!

After trying this deodorant I won’t ever go back! Never felt and smelt better! Coconut smooth with the antiperspirant need! Tell all my friends about it

October 11, 2018

My favourite current deodorant

Right now this is my favourite deoderant, it’s one of the very few that does not bother my skin. Sometimes it takes a few weeks so I’m hoping this isn’t the case. That being said I find the deoderant very expensive and doesn’t last as long as I would have hoped.