Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

December 06, 2018

Works all day even when it's hot out !

I love this product works even when it's hot at work , I work in a warehouse and in the summer it gets real hot ..then sent us nice not to strong very light .

October 11, 2018

My favourite current deodorant

Right now this is my favourite deoderant, it’s one of the very few that does not bother my skin. Sometimes it takes a few weeks so I’m hoping this isn’t the case. That being said I find the deoderant very expensive and doesn’t last as long as I would have hoped.

July 17, 2018

smell so good

À l'utilisation, la senteur de noix de coco me transporte dans les caraibes, j'adore cette senteur. Il est très efficace et le parfum reste longtemps.

July 16, 2018

Feels and smells fantastic!

I love using Dove anti-perspirant. I feel it is good for my skin and smells clean and subtle. Not overpowering..just the way I like it! I also feel it doesn't harm my sensitive skin. Which is a bonus!

Coconut lovers unite!

I will be honest, I'm not a fan of coconut. However this antiperspirant is amazing if you are! This product always works and is a great value. Try it.

coconutssss

I bought this product because i love any and everything coconut. I give the smell a thumbs up. Nice and fresh smelling and not to strong. On the down side it did not hold up for me on my night out dancing 🙈.Although, I still use this product as my everyday deodorant.

Antisudorique peu performant

J’ai acheté cet antisudorifique notamment pour la sublime odeur de noix de coco. Toutefois, j’ai trouvé qu’il ressemblait davantage à un déodorant et n’était pas assez efficace pour mes activités quotidiennes. Étant une personne qui a tendance à suer rapidement, je n’ai pas été impressionné par ce produit, d’autant plus que l’odeur était moins attrayante à la chaleur!

Good quality product

I have tried this product on several occasions. I have found that is works well on normal days, but days where I am very active or it is extremely hot outside, I find that this product is not as effective - it leaves my armpits feeling moist and uncomfortable. It makes me worry about body odour on these days.

July 16, 2018

I would highly recommend this product! It was introduced to me by my friend, I just bought it because of the referral. I like it so much after using it, especially the smell. Love it!

Smells so good

This stuff smells so fresh and summery. Of course it's wonderful that it works great as well, but even just the smell is enough for me to want to buy again