Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

May 15, 2019
    Florida, United States

coconut! <3

First time trying this deodorant and I have really liked it! Seems to last throughout the day and has a great fresh smell. Doesn't get clumpy it gross either. I will probably buy again. I would definitely recommend to those looking to try it out.

May 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

awesome love coconut

MHMMM i love the smell of coconut, would love a free sample LOVE dove smells like home, miss my grandparents. Makes my skin feels soft, LOVE DOVE wooooooo

May 02, 2019

Stays on!

This is the only one that keeps me smelling fresh ALL DAY! I work with kids so I’m running round and sweat a lot. I never have to re apply it! This coconut scent is my favourite go to one for sure

April 18, 2019

Love

I loved this product! Smells great, super effective and has great value! Would reccomend to anyone and everyone. It glides on so smooth and no white marks

April 10, 2019

Smells Fresh and Keeps Underarms Dry All Day Long

Pros

*Good antiperspirant very effective at keeping armpits dry .
    * Smells Really Good

Cons

*A little pricy
    *Leaves little armpits stains

Overall a good product if your looking for a antiperspirant that will keep your underarms dry and fresh for long periods of time

March 18, 2019

gentle but effective

This Dove deodorant product worked well for me. I did not find it sticky or irritating. It did not seem to stain my clothes, it has a great scent and sells at a reasonable price.

March 16, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

I would by this deodorant again.

I have to be careful with the deodorants I use do to the surgery scars under my armpit. Dove deodorant does not irritate my skin at all. I did have to go to using the mens deodorant becouse the women's deodorant would wear off during the day due to me sweating from my cancer pills. Best deodorant award goes to dove.

March 11, 2019

This antiperspirant never fails me

Dove did a great job creating this antiperspirant. No matter the situation I’m in, I know this antiperspirant will keep me dry and smelling nice. I gave it to my teenage daughter and she loves it. Doesn’t mark up your clothes either. I recommend Dove antiperspirant for everyone.

March 02, 2019

Works great

This is my favourite scent and favourite deodorant. Works great and the light smell isn’t over powering. Have used this for years and looking forward to trying the two new scents Dove has made this year.

February 21, 2019

I'll love to stock on up this product next time.

The great scent and authentic of the coconut. Saver to use for healthier care. Leaves less residue and strains on clothes. Good for sweat control and stress. Leaving you feeling clean fresh and nice.