Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 2453 in Hair Care

May 27, 2017

I liked this product and it helped to keep moisture back into my hair. Suffer from dry hair and it felt that this product was a good one for me. I would recommend it.

May 25, 2017

It was good for the price and the fact that you can get it from a drugstore. I would def buy again because I actually did see a difference after using it.

May 12, 2017

This conditioner is the best I always buy it. It is worth it and leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and moistuized. I would recommend this product for sure!!!

May 12, 2017

A little bit expensive when not on sale, but definitely worth it! Comparable to salon brand conditioners. Very good for making over-processed hair smooth and soft!

May 12, 2017

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super super soft and smooth and it is better than other conditioners that I have tried. I would recommend this product for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2017

J'adore ce produit , je le conseille vraiment pour tout type de cheveux et en plus il sent vraiment bon.
    j'ai les cheveux très endommagé et avec ce revitalisant mes cheveux sont doux comme quand j'étais plus jeune (avant de me teindre les cheveux)

May 08, 2017

I recommend this product for anyone it is really good for your hair. I think everyone should try this and make sure to recommend it to their friends and families.

May 08, 2017

I love this conditioner. Great product for not having to use very much. It's part of my every day routine, leaves my hair silky smooth, and smelling amazing,

May 03, 2017

I love dove products and this product definitely didn't disappoint! I have dry hair from using heat tools on it and this conditioner made my hair feel silky smooth.

May 01, 2017

C est un produit merveille pour les cheveux de mes enfants et moi meme je commande a mes proches et mes amieset je l utise 3 fois par semaines pour moi et mes enfants

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic