Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Conditioner Reviews
#50 in Conditioner

November 14, 2017

Smells great, works okay

I have been using this product for the last year now. It's pretty good it; it smells great and is quite nourishing, but it does not help to define my curls in the slightest. I do like how long the $6 bottle lasts me, I've only repurchased once in all this time. Unfortunately though, I don't think I will purchase it again once my bottle runs out simply because it does not help my curls like I would like it to.

November 06, 2017

A perfect conditioner to use with it's matching shampoo.

I received a sample of this conditioner to try. I really enjoyed using this conditioner along side the shampoo. I have a lot of problem with conditioners weighing my hair down, especially moisturizing conditioners. I have permanently straightened hair and although this is for wavy hair, it made my hair feel great and did well with my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and I can see myself repurchasing this in the future.

September 27, 2017

dove quench

love it makes hair frizz free soft and smells great scent lasts a long time price is a little high but is worth every penny small container also so not alot of quantity but works wonders

September 08, 2017

Made my hair so soft!

I received a free mini sample of this a while back and decided to use it recently and I fell in love with it after one use! I have been really loving Dove's hair care products and this advanced series has done wonders for my dry and frizzy hair. This conditioner is so thick and luxurious and creamy and made my hair feel so soft and silky and I could notice it while still in the shower. There was also no tangles in my hair when I was brushing it afterwards. I was very happy with this Dove conditioner and I would recommend it!

July 24, 2017

Made my hair feel clean and refreshed

This product made my hair feel all refreshed and clean. The product feels salon quality and I'd recommend anyone give it a try. It's reasonably priced and it makes you feel pampered!

June 10, 2017

I love how my hair feels after I use this product.. The smell is amazing! The conditioners texture is perfect. It doesn't run through your fingers. It stays put so you can put it where yiu want on yr hair AND you don't waste most of it on the shower floor!

April 30, 2017

I was surprised how much I was impressed with this conditioner. I wouldn't say that I have dry hair and assumed that there would be to much moisture for it. When I seen the consistency of it, I was certain that I would hate it… nope! This has almost a cream consistency, but the scent was not the best. Thankfully the scent doesn't last/stay in my hair. After using it I would tell my hair was alot softer.

January 16, 2017

I have naturally curly dirty blonde hair. I have been putting in highlights for many years. I am 57 years old so between my age and the coloring of my hair it is very dry and frizzy. Using this conditioner my fingers run right through my hair. It is an awesome product that is much cheaper than any of the salon brands I have tried. I definitely recommend this product. Smells nice too.

January 09, 2017

I loved this product! The smell is lovely, like the shampoo and serum, it is very pleasant and honestly smells like a pricey salon line. The consistency is nice and feels luxurious and a little goes a long way. It left my hair soft and silky, shiny and not tangled- big bonus!

December 29, 2016

Dove advanced hair series quench absolute conditioner softens and smooths hair well wet in the shower making it easy to run your fingers through hair when washing it and works like a high end hair gloss.