Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 677 in Conditioner

July 24, 2017

Made my hair feel clean and refreshed

This product made my hair feel all refreshed and clean. The product feels salon quality and I'd recommend anyone give it a try. It's reasonably priced and it makes you feel pampered!

June 10, 2017

I love how my hair feels after I use this product.. The smell is amazing! The conditioners texture is perfect. It doesn't run through your fingers. It stays put so you can put it where yiu want on yr hair AND you don't waste most of it on the shower floor!

April 30, 2017

I was surprised how much I was impressed with this conditioner. I wouldn't say that I have dry hair and assumed that there would be to much moisture for it. When I seen the consistency of it, I was certain that I would hate it… nope! This has almost a cream consistency, but the scent was not the best. Thankfully the scent doesn't last/stay in my hair. After using it I would tell my hair was alot softer.

January 16, 2017

I have naturally curly dirty blonde hair. I have been putting in highlights for many years. I am 57 years old so between my age and the coloring of my hair it is very dry and frizzy. Using this conditioner my fingers run right through my hair. It is an awesome product that is much cheaper than any of the salon brands I have tried. I definitely recommend this product. Smells nice too.

January 09, 2017

I loved this product! The smell is lovely, like the shampoo and serum, it is very pleasant and honestly smells like a pricey salon line. The consistency is nice and feels luxurious and a little goes a long way. It left my hair soft and silky, shiny and not tangled- big bonus!

December 29, 2016

Dove advanced hair series quench absolute conditioner softens and smooths hair well wet in the shower making it easy to run your fingers through hair when washing it and works like a high end hair gloss.

September 22, 2016

Really like this product (along with the shampoo). Doesn't make my hair greasy and makes it easy to brush out post-shower. Don't love the scent, but it's subtle enough that I've bought it again.

September 21, 2016

Let me preface by saying I only used this once as I had a sample from Dove.

My hair was super dry and straw-like at the ends. I don't colour my hair, but I'm way past due for a trim (broke my arm pretty badly a couple months ago). I can't stand my hair looking this way, it's normal very healthy.

Anyway, I rummaged through a basket of stuff I had in the bathroom and found the samples. So glad I did. This shampoo and conditioner totally hydrated my hair without weighing it down. It looks healthy and shiny again, even the ends. So pleased.

It has a strong perfumey scent and the conditioner looks like mushy peas, but all in all, quite good!

September 15, 2016

Love this conditioner. Besides the mildly delicious scent, it left my hair feeling clean, light, and moisturized. The curls are manageable, not fly away or frizzy. I recommend this conditioner!

September 11, 2016

I got a sample from sample source. The conditioner was thick, looked like phlegm yellow green. I found the scent to be strong. My hair was shiny and soft.