Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar Reviews

More pediatricians recommend the Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove baby contains special non-soap cleansers that are gentle to use from head to toe. Care for baby’s skin with a gentle pH balanced bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 17, 2018

Dove baby

I tried this with my twins and I surprisingly loved it . It’s not filmy and leaves my girls smelling super nice and clean. Will def buy again. Likely in larger quantities

January 14, 2018

Not only for babies

I have a 30 something daughter who suffers from acne and she swears by this product, I have to buy it in bulk for her. It doesn’t dry the skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed.

January 11, 2018

I would recommend - smells so nice and makes skin feel soft

I liked the scent and the way it made my skin feel after using it.
    I would use this daily and it does not dry out my skin, I would recommend it as a family product.

September 19, 2017

Smells good but is dry

I enjoy the smell and feel clean but the after scum or dry feeling makes me stear clear from bars and more towards their body wash. Dove is a great product but I wish they would do something about the scumyness feeling of their soap bars. The smell is quite refreshing however, it just needs to be a long shower.

August 31, 2017

I would buy this product again

My daughter has sensitive skin so I used this and it works great and smells good I would recommend this product and would definitely buy it again !!!!

August 31, 2017

great to remove makeup

I use this bar of soap to remove my makeup because it is super gentle and effective. Moisturizes skin and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin.

August 11, 2017

Buy Again

I began using Dove products in my thirties so almost 20 years. It is the only product that works for me and as I began to try this product due to high sensititivites If I use anything else but Dove I just break into a rash. It is truly sensitive to skin, makes it soft and no build up feeling from the soap or shampoo and it smells wonderful, not overpowering

3.2/5

July 20, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Great product, would purchase this again. It helps keep the skin very soft and does not dry out as some other brands do. Have always found Dove products to be well made.

June 21, 2017

Baby skin loves it !

I've tried a few different baby washes and this bar has been the gentlest on my babies skin ! Not only does it not irritate her it keeps her skin hydrated so I don't always have to go in with a lotion after and add more products into her routine and also helps from having something else irritate her skin.

June 07, 2017

I've loved this product since my children were babies. I continue to use it as we love the smell and it leaves our skin moisturizer and feeling extra smooth!