Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

More pediatricians recommend the Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove baby contains special non-soap cleansers that are gentle to use from head to toe. Care for baby’s skin with a gentle pH balanced bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

For more info, visit Dove.

3.2/5

July 20, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Great product, would purchase this again. It helps keep the skin very soft and does not dry out as some other brands do. Have always found Dove products to be well made.

June 21, 2017

Baby skin loves it !

I've tried a few different baby washes and this bar has been the gentlest on my babies skin ! Not only does it not irritate her it keeps her skin hydrated so I don't always have to go in with a lotion after and add more products into her routine and also helps from having something else irritate her skin.

June 07, 2017

I've loved this product since my children were babies. I continue to use it as we love the smell and it leaves our skin moisturizer and feeling extra smooth!

April 18, 2017

I use this product for myself (as an adult female). It is gentle and leaves my skin smooth and not robbed of moisture. The smell is also very slight on my skin (ie: im sensitive to smells, and this does not bother me). very gentle yet affective product.

April 14, 2017

Favorite soap for baby & me i switched to this from another brand. Use this all the time now, doesnt leave a gross residue on the skin ,and this soap lasts forever!!would love different scents or colors though.My baby gets dry skin during winter so maybe something with oatmeal

April 10, 2017

Great bar soap. Smells great. Doesn't dry out baby's skin or irritate it. Great price too as it is always on sale at shoppers or Walmart. Definitely recommend!

April 08, 2017

I absolutely love bathing my three girls with Dove Baby Fresh Scent bars. They are gentle on their skin and leave them feeling super clean and not weighed down with heavy scents. Which is extremely important to me. They are a definite must try and a constant in our household and bathing routine.

April 07, 2017

I watched my grandmother using Dove soap all my life growing up and she had beautiful skin, with my skin being so sensitive ,. I went with the baby dove fresh scent bar and that's all I ever use. My family and I love it.

April 07, 2017

J' utilise ce produit depuis peut pour mes enfants et nous aimons beaucoup . Il est très doux pour la peux ! Je recommande fortement ce produit et très abordable :)

April 05, 2017

My little one has very sensitive skin and I found this product to be very gently and soothing on my littles one skin. I would definitely recommend this product.