Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

More pediatricians recommend the Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove baby contains special non-soap cleansers that are gentle to use from head to toe. Care for baby’s skin with a gentle pH balanced bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

For more info, visit Dove.

April 18, 2017

I use this product for myself (as an adult female). It is gentle and leaves my skin smooth and not robbed of moisture. The smell is also very slight on my skin (ie: im sensitive to smells, and this does not bother me). very gentle yet affective product.

April 14, 2017

Favorite soap for baby & me i switched to this from another brand. Use this all the time now, doesnt leave a gross residue on the skin ,and this soap lasts forever!!would love different scents or colors though.My baby gets dry skin during winter so maybe something with oatmeal

April 10, 2017

Great bar soap. Smells great. Doesn't dry out baby's skin or irritate it. Great price too as it is always on sale at shoppers or Walmart. Definitely recommend!

April 08, 2017

I absolutely love bathing my three girls with Dove Baby Fresh Scent bars. They are gentle on their skin and leave them feeling super clean and not weighed down with heavy scents. Which is extremely important to me. They are a definite must try and a constant in our household and bathing routine.

April 07, 2017

I watched my grandmother using Dove soap all my life growing up and she had beautiful skin, with my skin being so sensitive ,. I went with the baby dove fresh scent bar and that's all I ever use. My family and I love it.

April 07, 2017

J' utilise ce produit depuis peut pour mes enfants et nous aimons beaucoup . Il est très doux pour la peux ! Je recommande fortement ce produit et très abordable :)

April 05, 2017

My little one has very sensitive skin and I found this product to be very gently and soothing on my littles one skin. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 31, 2017

I love using Dove babe fresh scent bar soap as my regular soap in the bath. The scent is very light and it doesn't leave a film. If it is good enough for a baby it's good enough for me!

March 20, 2017

Since my baby his born he use this soap.
    I can say better then we love it. It is cheap and have a great smell . Recommemd to my familie and friends around me for sure

March 20, 2017

I really love the smell, also great for sensative skin i use it a lot with my new baby of 3 months.
    my boy of 4 years old love it too.
    Still didn't finish my soap bar even when using it everyday for the past month.