Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 16, 2019

Bébé est content

J'ai acheté le produit Dove pour bébé car un nouveau né dans la famille. La peau délicate d'un bébé demande un produit doux et efficace, Dove a su me satisfaire. La peau est douce, une bonne odeur et bébé semble apprécié aussi.

May 15, 2019

Like it

I have been recently using this for my younger son and i love it how it moisturize his skin. Next i would go for the regular with some scent in it. My older kids uses as a face wash too. So i am happy with the purchase.

April 08, 2019

Super gentle

Love the long ladting lather, creepiness and gentle effectiveness of this baby wash. Non irritanting on my newborns skin. And I Love to use it for myself as a mild face wash

March 29, 2019

I will buy this product again and again

This product is just perfectly awesome! My baby has a soft and good skin since we decided to use this dove baby product. Perfect for sensitive skin. I would purchase this over and over again! Highly recommended!💕

Sensitive

For any baby that has sensitive skin to products this product is great for them. I love using all of the Dove products even for myself. As well all the other moms i know love using them too..happy babies make happy moms...

Best there is!

I love everything dove. I have always used five for myself so when I had my daughter I used this on her and I can’t switch to anything else. It’s easy on the skin yet it still smells really good!

March 29, 2019

I would buy this again and again.

My son loves it. He is always excited to take a shower. He has a beautiful skin because of this product. He's been using it for more that 3 years now.

March 29, 2019

I would like to buy thisn product again and again.

I bought this product and it works well for my baby skin. I recommended this product to my friends and I would like to buy this product again and again.

March 21, 2019

Perfect for baby with eczema

I tried all kinds of product for my 20 months old girl. Nothing was helping with her eczema. This product is what I have used on her since birth. Very gentle and smooth. My husband and I thank my doctor who recommended this product. I recommended to all my friends who has new born baby.

March 19, 2019

great

I have a few bottles of these I like to stock up but I love these ! my daughter has sensitive skin and eczema and this stuff dose not make it worse or flare up! love this stuff