Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Keep your little one’s hair soft with this gently moisturizing baby shampoo that leaves baby’s scalp visibly healthy.

• Gentle baby shampoo keeps baby’s scalp moisturized and visibly healthy
• Helps keep their hair soft with our ¼ moisturizing cream
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Hypoallergenic and tear-free
• pH-neutral formula• Suitable for daily use, even for newborns

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 11, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Baby Dove

This shampoo smells amazing and makes my son's hair so soft. It lathers easily and doesn't sting if it gets into this eyes when rinsing. I am definitely going to buy this again. I also love that these are often on offer in Boots or you can get it in a set with the other Dove products in a musical tin.

September 02, 2019
    Oregon, United States

in love

i love this baby dove moisture shampoo, not only does it leave my kids hair very moisturized and soft but it also leaves their skin so soft! The smell is so amazing and long lasting! it is not strong or sickening. A little bit of Dove shampoo goes a long ways.

September 01, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Amazing Product

I have used this for my son since the day he came home 7 months ago, his skin has always been so soft! Even as a baby most of their skin is soft, but this is a different kind of soft. Everyone always says, "Wow what do you use on him he is so soft!" I couldn't love a product for him more than I do this one!

August 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

Best shampoo

I have been looking for a gentle yet effective shampoo for my baby. My search ended with baby Dove shampoo. The texture of shampoo is really creamy and soft. It lathers well and rinses off quickly. After the shampoo, my baby’s hairs felt so soft, smells good and moisturized. Love this shampoo!

2.0/5

June 30, 2019

Mes enfant on réagi

Produit sensée être sans larme ma fille n’a eu un peu sa lui a brûler 2 jour
    Au moin sans complication
    Mais j’ai vrm pas aimer et je conseillerai pas

April 10, 2019

Pour une peau douce

Après avoir utilisé d’autres savons pour bébé, celui est sans doute mon préféré. Il est tellement doux qui hydrate beaucoup la peau de mon bébé. Un indispensable

April 01, 2019

Still good for me

Im using this for my 2 kids.I love the smell of it,specially my 2 yr old son's hair is a bit smelly(like a vinegar)when he perspire and this shampoo is a winner for me since it keeps my son's hair smell really nice.The only thing i dont like is,his hair is a bit rough.

En amour!!

Magnifique produits, j'adore la senteur, l'aspect du produits,la doucete sur la peau de mon bebe,tout est parfait. À recommander a tout les mamans et futur maman 😍

Baby approved

Any parent knows that these products are perfect for their babies. Why would you not choose this shampoo on them .The price is perfect ..the quality is great and the gentleness on their skin is good...

March 29, 2019

Great product to use for the baby

This is a great product that we use on a daily basis when it comes to bath time. The shampoo is sensitive enough that it doesn't cause tearing, smells great and my son loves it. Would definitely recommend this product.