Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Keep your little one’s hair soft with this gently moisturizing baby shampoo that leaves baby’s scalp visibly healthy.

• Gentle baby shampoo keeps baby’s scalp moisturized and visibly healthy
• Helps keep their hair soft with our ¼ moisturizing cream
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Hypoallergenic and tear-free
• pH-neutral formula• Suitable for daily use, even for newborns

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Recommend it

This product is amazing. It doesn't leave my son's skin dry. It gets it very smooth and soft. I can use it everyday on his hair and it doesn't dry it out. Highly recommended

September 01, 2020

Smells Amazing

We tried a bunch a baby shampoos and all of them left my little guys hair feeling dry. Dave is different his hair is clean with out being dried out. The unexpected bonus is this shampoo smells amazing!

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Pretty good!

I like how this shampoo works, and it has a nice scent to it, but unfortunately if you have a child with sensitive skin, this might not be the shampoo for your little one.

May 12, 2020

great

the dove shampoo I use every day on my baby and his hair maintains the soft, silky texture.i have no complaints of redness, irritability with these products.the pump packaging is easy to handle and I am impressed with the mild nature of the shampoo with light scent that does not overpower my baby's natural fragrance.

March 25, 2020
    Mississippi, United States

Baby smells incredible

Dove has always been my favorite brand there is. So when I had a baby and saw they have Baby Dove I was over the moon. It protects my baby's new skin and gets them clean. Don't even get my started how amazing they smell after the bath using this product. It's just an amazing scent and love everything about it.

March 25, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Baby shampoo

Baby Dove moisture shampoo goes beyond mildness to help replenish the essential moisture and nutrients that your babys scalp can lose at bath time to leave hair soft and healthy. Opthalmologist tested Dermatologist approved.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice scent

This baby shampoo has a nice scent. It cleans the skin and it is very gentle to it. It makes it soft and hydrated. I like to use their baby range even though I wasn't sure in the first time. Baby's skin is still nice and smooth.

November 26, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Dove

I love this shampoo for my baby, it washes hair well, has a pleasant yet gentle scent and causes no irritation, i won't use anything else on my daughter now.

November 26, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

I would buy it again

Since my baby's first bath I used this shampoo and my baby loves it. He never cried when I was washing his little head. So I definitely would buy it again.

October 03, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Great product!

This is great shampoo not just for babies but also for older children. Gentle, but yet so effective. Leaves hair clean, soft and shiny. Recommend and would buy again!