Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Mango Butter Beauty Bar will give you soft, smooth glowing skin thanks to its caring formula with sweet, tropical scent.

Le pain de beauté Dove au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande vous donnera une peau douce, lisse et éclatante grâce à sa formule bienfaisante au doux parfum tropical.

You might also like: Dove Beauty Bar Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals

November 16, 2020

Pampered hands!

I am not typically a bar soap user but since I (like everyone else) has been washing their hands a hundred times a day, I figured that I'd give bar soap another try. This soap leaves a lovely coat of moisture on the hands and body after using it. Some cleansers tend to strip the hands of all suppleness which requires lotion almost immediately after but this one left hands and body comfortable and awakened my senses in the morning!

November 16, 2020

Delicious smelling bath treat

This beauty bar feels so luxurious and smells heavenly, fruity yet not overpowering. Its so sweet and delicious I want to eat it. Feels like I'm in a tropical vacation during bath.

November 15, 2020

If you love the tropical smell of mango...

Mango reminds me of summer! This is soap bar is great combines with the body polish to keen skin small the and smelling great going into a cold winter! I love Dove bars and was so excited when they launched this new ‘flavour’. So yummy I want to eat it! Highly recommend this if you want to enjoy a little bit of summer on the daily!

November 14, 2020

dove mango butter moisturizing hand soap

the mango beauty bars i got 2 with moisturizing cream the smell is unreal so fresh i felt like i was bathing in mangos my skin is so soft and smells great,, and i got it free from chick adviser ty

Loved it

This bar of soap smell’s sooo amazing, and it’s leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth, you don’t have the dry feeling and you don’t have to rinse your skin for 5 mins to feel like you got all the soap off..

Dove

I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel afterwards

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Mango Butter, Dove Beauty Bar is best scent yet!!

I use all Dove products because of its gentleness and the built in moisturizer. The Mango Butter is to die for. Love this scent. I have used all the Dove beauty bar line, purely pampering but this one is a must try!!

Love it

I love the smell of mango so when I had the chance to try dove soap bar I jumped on the chance....and I wasn't disappointed at all

Purely Amazing

I love every dove bar but this goes on my A list or star list ☺️ My skin so soft after every use and feeling so fresh everyday! #DoveMango #Dovepurelypamperingmangobutterbeautybar #Gotitfree #LoveDove #Purelyamazing #Dovelove #solucky

Une douceur sur la peau

J'ai bien aimé la savon pour le corps en bar de Dove. Il rends la peau douce et bien hydratée. La senteur de mangue et amande est délicate.