Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Mango Butter Beauty Bar will give you soft, smooth glowing skin thanks to its caring formula with sweet, tropical scent.

Le pain de beauté Dove au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande vous donnera une peau douce, lisse et éclatante grâce à sa formule bienfaisante au doux parfum tropical.

You might also like: Dove Beauty Bar Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals

November 02, 2020

Smells amazing

This soap is gentle,the smell is so good it reminds me of a vacation to a tropical paradise, it lather well and washing hands with it is so refreshing

November 02, 2020

Left my skin glowing

This product is wonderful! It left my skin glowing and moisturized. I 100% recommend it. It is fantastic and smells fabulous as well!

November 01, 2020

Removed my Halloween makeup

I know they say not to use scented bar soaps on your face but I did. And I was not disappointed. The beauty bar removed ALL my makeup flawlessly which is amazing because a lot of it is meant not to budge. My skin is left feeling soft and silky and feeling so fresh. I’m not typically a fan of bar soaps but I would purchase this again.

Smells AMAZING!

This soap is amazing. My normally dry itchy skin is beautiful and soft. Great for my daughters skin which is very sensitive. Thank you Dove!

Happy skin

To start with I love the beautiful mango scent although it is quite strong. It gives a nice lather, and moistens the skin. The only reason one might not like it is of they don't like the fragrance of mango. Although I prefer body wash over bars, but using this was a pretty good experience.

Smells really good

This bar soap smells so good in the shower. Just make sure you don't eat it! Family loves the smell also. Not too overwhelming as other soaps. Dove brand soaps I find very gentle on the skin especially sensitive skin. Highly recommended to others.

October 29, 2020

Love it!

This beauty bar has a pleasant, sweet smell of mango that is not overwhelming. The fact that it is infused with moisturizer left my skin feeling clean and smooth after shower. My family members enjoyed it too. Complements well with the Body Polish. Highly recommended!

October 29, 2020

Pleasant scent and feel

Love the new scent and colour. It adds a little something to the classic dove look. Doesn't dry out your skin like many other bar soaps. Definitely would recommend it

October 28, 2020

Great Lather

The classic beauty bar with a tropical fruity scent. This soap left my body feeling smooth and smelling great. I wish the packaging was plastic free.

October 28, 2020

AMAZING SCENT! AMAZING FEEL!

This product smells and feels great on the body! I get out of the shower still smelling like mango and I couldn't happier! I tried the bar and am going to buy the body wash next! So happy I tried it, really happy with it!