Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

Un incontournable!!

À la recherche d'un bon shampoing sec qui vous permettra de prolonger la durée entre vos lavages de cheveux?! Ce produit de la compagnie Dove est ce qu'il vous faut!!
    Tout d'abord, il ne laisse aucun résidu, il sent frais et bien entendu, il absorbe le sébum qui est à la racine de vos cheveux à merveille...le tout sans les déssecher.
    C'est un produit essentiel si vous allez au gym et vous ne voulez pas vous laver les cheveux chaque jour...Il est disponible entre autre dans les magasins de grande surface et les pharmacies.
    Je vous le recommende fortement, vous ne serez pas déçu!!!

July 28, 2019

works great - no white residue!

First off, this product smells great! I love the fresh, tropical scent! It was a little hard to get used to no white residue left behind as I usually use this to keep track of where I've sprayed to make sure I get all the spots I want covered. However, once you get used to keeping track of where you spray, it's super convenient having no residue to rub in! It works just as well as Bastille - but maybe even better because of no residue! Would definitely recommend.
    *I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review*

The best!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is my new goto product for inbetween washes when I just need that extra day! This product is clear and light weight. This product smells amazing. I would recommend this product.

Great product!

I received Dove Care Between Washes from the Chick Advisor Team. I am glade I tried this product, it is a keeper. It worked really well on my daughters hair, soaked up the oil really well, so now I don't have to wash her hair everday. It didn't have a strong scent, which was great for her. I used it on my roots and it also worked really well.

July 27, 2019

Love the light texture.

Recieved this dry shampoo a week or so ago and have used it a few times now. I love its fine spray and light texture. And it works. My dirty hair after a hot day at work in the garden, was light and fresh, not sticky or weighed down in any way at all. The mild coconut scent, very subtle just adds to the fresh feeling. Love it and would definitely recommend.

Good for thin/normal hair

I tried this, and I have thick hair. It would be best for people with thin/normal texture hair. For my thick hair I had to use a lot, and it didnt really do that much. However my girlfriend tried it and she has thin/normal hair and it was perfect for her. The smell was incredible, and didnt overwhelm me. The most popular dry shampoo leaves my whole bathroom with the aerosol fragrance for hours, it's too much. This one is just right in that department

July 26, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I tried Dove Care Dry Shampoo on the second day after washing my hair and it fluffed it up and gave my hair some new life. I also tried it on the third day which is usually the day I wash it and it worked really well. My hair still looked good which means I didn’t have to wash it and I was very happy about that. You don’t need to use a lot and I would say the scent is a bit strong at first but wears off quickly. #GOTITFREE

Prince Edward Island, Canada

AMAZING

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes from chick advisor & dove -
    All thoughts & opinions are my own.
    I’m a HUGE fan of dove products, have been a loyal consumer of theirs for ages, for everything from deodorant to body pray to shampoo & conditioner they are my go to my ride or die and let me tell you I was NOT disappointed
    Perfectly even spray, not to little not to much, easy to use, eye catching design, great scent I adore it!
    A first time mom with a 5 month old let’s just say I don’t have a lot of time to do things like wash my hair on a daily basis, so this product is perfect - it helped keep my hair look cleaning, smelling fresh and looking amazing for the inbetween days when I didn’t have time (or was just to tired) to wash it!
    Thank you!

Love the coconut scent

I've been using Dove Dry Shampoo for a couple of years now and I was so excited to see the launch of new scents in the range. I've got dark hair and this dry shampoo doesn't leave any residue. It absorbs the grease pretty well and leaves my hair smelling great. It is super affordable too! Definitely recommend.

Thank you Chickadvisor for sending a free sample of this dry shampoo for me to test out. #GotitFree

Great dry shampoo!

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor. I’m an avid user of dry shampoo. I’m also very picky at which ones I use and this Dove has passed the test. It doesn’t leave any of that white residue some other drug store brands do and it’s so affordable!! The scent is light and refreshing. It leaves my hair non-greasy and looking “just washed” I can go 2 days using it and my hair always looks good! I would recommend for effectiveness and the low price point!