Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

July 30, 2019

Does dry out my hair a lot

Dry shampoo was great to use the night before and morning of, it didnt leave any white residue and made it looked like it was just recently washed. The only thing is my hair is naturally oily, so this dried it out. This caused for my hair to produce even more oil than normal.

2.3/5

July 30, 2019

Doesn’t get rid of grease but smells great

I typically use batiste dry shampoo which I love and I was very excited to try to Dove dry shampoo.

It smells really great and I love the sprayer that is used. With that being said, when my hair was greasy it didnt take away any of grease in my hair. I typically use dry shampoo all of the time (even after it’s just washed) to give my hair texture and this product would be perfect for that, texture only.

Overall, I would not purchase this product.

Dry shampoo without residue

I received this product free from Chick Advisor. Overall I liked this product and will definitely be purchasing it. It is a very affordable dry shampoo option which is great for me. It left very little residue on my hair unlike other dry shampoo I've tried. It also didn't irritate my scalp at all. I like the smell of it, it makes my hair both smell and look fresh. I used it on day 3 after washing when my hair was starting to get a little oily (I wash it 1-2 times per week). I did also try using it on fairly oily hair and it did not help, but it is definitely effective at prolonging washing overall.

Works Great & No White Residue

I have tried so many different Dry Shampoos but what I like most about this Dove Care one is that it absorbs oil but doesn’t leave any white residue! I have struggled to find a good dry shampoo that doesn’t make my roots look grey, dusty or chalky and I think I have finally found it.

It is perfect for in between washes to give your hair a little boost and absorb all of the excess oil. It isn’t heavy and doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look like it has product in it. I really like the scent too because it isn’t too overpowering or overly fragrant and it smells very clean.

Overall, I am very happy with this Dry shampoo and will be repurchasing it once I run out. Way better than the more expensive brands!

Naples, Italy

Shampoing à sec noix de coco fraîche!

Je suis une des chanceuses choisie pour un essai de shampoing sec DOVE Noix de Coco fraîche!
    J’ai été inquiète ne voyant pas mon paquet si attendu arrivé, par chance je l’ai reçu aujourd’hui, dernière journée pour faire la revus de mon essai!!! 😅
    Donc malheureusement j’aurais bien aimée l’essayer à quelque reprises avant de vous en parler mais manque de temps oblige je n’ai pu en faire l’essai qu’une fois! Mais étant déjà une utilisatrice de shampoing sec je peux vous assurer que DOVE Care Between Washes NOIX DE COCO FRAÎCHE fait très bien ce qu’il a faire!
    Il vous redonne une chevelure fraîche entre les shampoings en absorbant l’excès de sébum sans laisser de résidus visibles tout en ajoutant du volume aux cheveux et un doux parfum frais!
    De plus Dove dit n’effectuer aucun test sur les animaux et que tous ses produits Dove sont certifiés Cruelty-Free par PETA! Tout pour me rendre heureuse!!! 😊
    Merci @ChickAdvisor pour cette opportunité d’essai #gratuit de ce produit @Dove

Amazing

I really Like using this shampoo. It's really nice. I love its coconut scent as it smells amazing. My hair feels amazing after I put this on. It's really easy and quick to put this on.

Magic in a bottle

I`ve been selected as an advocate to try Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo for free. This was my first time to try a dry shampoo from Dove( before i used to use other brands), but i have to say that I LOVED IT soo much. And i am going to say why: it absorbs fast, doesn`t leave any white spots on my hair( my hair color is brown) it has a pleasant scent. It gives to my hair nice and refreshing look. Also, it`s amazing shampoo for normal to dry hair. It`s super convenient to use it in between of my washes and it saves time for my morning routine. So, i highly recommend this shampoo to all of my friends.

Clean hair within seconds

I really enjoyed using this dry shampoo. I received the Coconut Scented one and it smelled so good. It really lingered all day long and my hair felt so fresh and clean. The oils in my hair were greatly eliminated with a couple quick sprays in my hair.

I did have an issue with the white residue. Even though I sprayed it for only a few seconds it did leave my brown hair very white. I had too brush it out and wet it a bit for the color too go away. Nonetheless this is a great product for the value and will purchase the invisible next time

#gotitfree

Dove dry shampoo

I was quite excited to try this product, as my hair gets oily pretty quickly. My go-to brand that I use is Batiste. I have blond/gray hair. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed when using the Dove dry shampoo; the smell is too strong for me (reminds me of the men's dove shampoo) and it didn't do much for my oily hair other than giving volume. I tried using more of the product, but didn't work either. On a positive side, it doesn't leave any residue, but for me, the scent and the effectiveness of this product discourage me from buying this product.

Finally!

Finally a dry shampoo that works well on dark hair. Little to no residue left behind after brushing. Soaks up all the oils and leaves it smelling fresh and coconuty. I love this product! I take it with me anytime iam traveling. Excellent for camping or festivals. Makes between the washes a dream come true. On another note adds load of volume to your hair! Not that i needed it but was a nice surprise.