Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

August 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I got this free in a review program with Chick Advisor.

This was great on my hair. Made it soft and smooth.

Really liked it and will be buying it again.

August 07, 2019

Great for camping

I have tried numerous dry shampoos and have never found one as great as this. The coconut scent is subtle. I like the volume it adds and the fact I can go at least 2 days using it without washing

Coconut between washes

Love it!!!! My daughter also loves it. Not just for the fabulous smell of coconut, but the way it works. I really enjoy this super light formula, as it does not leave my hair feeling chalky. I also have received numerous compliments on how great my hair looks, and smells.

August 06, 2019

This is a great product! Would definately buy

#gotitfree I was able to test out this product to review for Chickadvisor. I love a good day shampoo. Now I am usually a stickler for Batiste but it can run on the expensive side. This one has good value, a good size can and does the job! My hair feels non sticky, no white residue which is a pain, and my hair feels fresh. Smells good but not over perfumery and I only need to use it once. Love it.

August 06, 2019

Great product - wish it wasn't so strong the smell

I received Dove Dry Shampoo from Chick Advisor for Free to test. I don't typically use dry shampoo because of my curly hair. I have tried competitors in the past and not liked anything I've tried. I actually liked this product more than others, despite the strong odor.

August 04, 2019

Wish I knew about this before!

I recieved this Dove shampoo free as a part of a chick advisor campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. I was super excited to try this because I use so much dry shampoo, seems like I use too much like I need to apply it more than once a day. This Dove dry shampoo I dont, I use it in the morning and my hair stays fresh and looks clean all day! It smells amazing, its perfumey not really a fresh smell like soap but it's very pleasing. The can is bigger than most dry shampoo cans and it sprays wide unlike other ones also. I love it and I think this is my new go to!! I'm hoping for other scents when I go purchase another can!!

Updated On: August 04, 2019

#Gotitfree #trydovedryshampoo

August 04, 2019

It's ok but nothing special

Price: 5 dolllars

Cruelty Free: yes
    Ingredients:
    Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.

TLDR: no residue but using a lot

I received this product for free from chickadvisor.

Packaging:
    Very dove, looks like every other dove product. I love the matte finish.

Product:
    It definitely didn't leave any residue but I felt like i had to spray 10 times as much as a normal dry shampoo to get my hair to look nor greasy.It doesn't have a scent really which is nice. when you spray it on it feels sort of wet then dries which i thought was kind of unique but also it left my hair feeling a little stiff like it was hair spray. I don't think i would buy it again but i will finish the bottle. Over all i'm not thrill perhaps it would be more important to those with darker hair to have no residue but because i'm blonde it usually doesn't effect me.

August 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

It worked great on day 2 and 3 on my fine hair. It didn’t leave any white powdery cast on my hair. It blended in great and the smell was nice. I’ll definitely have a look for this dry shampoo when I’m out shopping next. I received this product free to try and review.

August 01, 2019

Great product!

After having the chance to try this for free I was pleasantly impressed. Loved the scent. Fresh and fun. The packaging is appealing and it’s easy to use. Doesn’t leave a film on your hair and is great for those days when you need a little pick me up.

August 01, 2019

Smells delicious and works!

It’s Summer vacation and let’s be real, who has time to wash their hair everyday? Not me! So thankful for this Dove Care between washes coconut dry shampoo! It had been keeping my hair fresh and gorgeous between washes! I love a good dry shampoo and this one is amazing! It smells fresh (reminds me of a body spray I used in junior high) and works well without the white residue! Honestly I was skeptical, but I am impressed. It has helped me extend the time between washes by 1-2 days which is perfect for my busy summer schedule! Thanks Chickadvisor and Dove for the complimentary Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo to try in exchange for my honest review.