1989 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

I love this product!

I use this product everyday. You don't need to use very much, as a little goes a long way. it does not leave a residue on the body and rinses off easily. I highly recommend it!

September 29, 2017

À intégrer dans mon quotidien!

J'ai la peau sèche, surtout au debut de l'automne et pendant l'hiver. Habituellement, j'utilise un savon normal lors de ma douche et une crème hydratante par la suite. Par contre, j'ai essayé la lotion hydratante de Dove pour la douche et j'ai vraiment aimé! Elle agit en deux volet, soit nettoyage et hydratation. Bien sur, ce n'est pas assez pour laisser tomber la crème hydratante en soit, mais c'est un bon coup de pouce!

Great Product !!

Great product, it makes your skin feel silky smooth, fresh, alive.
    If you have dry skin I really recommend using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    Lathers good and rinses off with no residue.

MON Nettoyant!

Je n'utilise que ce nettoyant depuis belle lurette. Ma peau reste douce, il est moussant et sent bon. Le prix est extraordinaire. Beaucoup moins chère que les autres. Je l'aime tellement que depuis qu'ils ont mis les produits dove pour bébés, je les utilises aussi pour ma fille!

Moisturizing and soothing

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has a pleasant fragrance and feels really good on my extremely dry skin. My skin is dry year round and can get itchy during fall and winter months. This helps a lot. Very happy with this body wash.

September 29, 2017

I am buying this product over and over again

Since I first tried DOVE DEEP MOISTURE BODY WASH like 12 years ago, I have really like the feel of my skin after using it! I used to have very dry skin since I grew up in a tropical climate. My skin is always exposed to the sun. With regular use my skin become softer and smoother. Since then, I have regularly use this product! I have teied some other brand but I always return to buying this over and over again. It proved to be so effective after regular use. I also like the smell.

Fresh and Smooth

I’ve used a lot of different body washes but I now won’t use anything but Dove. My skin doesn’t feel tight after using this even hours after I shower! The smell is subtle but clean and pleasant. I’m stocking up on Dove from now on!

September 29, 2017

I would buy this again in the future

This is a product that is always in my home. Will definitely buy it again. Make your skin feel great. Nice smell and not to strong. Great value for the price.

September 29, 2017

Better than the expensive bodywashes

Great price...nice scent and why pay more? Some of the heavily perfumed brands are too overpowering and when someone walks by you can tell they used a certain brand and it's like Wheeew! Way too much smell going on in this room. Dove is subtle, smells clean and doe the job!

September 29, 2017

I would buy this produce again

Great product a definite buy in my home . This product makes me not only feel fresh and claen but it is effective all day.I would recommend buying it. A definite yes for those who have not yet tried it.