Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • soothes itchy scalp
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • apaise le cuir chevelu qui démange
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner

February 28, 2018

Best smelling anti-dandruff shampoo by far

The best thing about DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP DRYNESS & ITCH RELIEF ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO is that you wouldn't know it was a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo unless you read the label on the bottle. I don't mean that it is ineffective, just that it has a wonderful cocoa butter fragrance. I find that my regular anti-dandruff shampoo (Head & Shoulders) still has a distinctive, strong underlying medicated fragrance that is annoying.

While it has a great scent, the Dove Derma+Care shampoo still has the same active medicinal ingredient as Head & Shoulders (1% W/W Pyrithione Zinc). Unfortunately I only had 1 week to test this shampoo and I am guessing that it will be as effective as the previous shampoo that I used. I did not not any marked difference in my scalps condition; however it usually takes longer than a week for me to see any improvement anyway. One thing I noticed though was that my hair was fairly limp the day after I had shampooed and I felt that I needed to wash my hair every day (as opposed to my usual every 2-3 days). A worthwhile inconvenience if only using the Dove Derma+Care for a short period of time until any dandruff or scalp irritation has cleared up.

I received a full size bottle of the Dove Derma+Care shampoo (and conditioner) for free to review and am really grateful as I shall be continuing to use this brand in the future.

February 28, 2018

Great shampoo to battle dry scalp

During the winter months I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff. I have tried so many different products by they usually end up making my hair feel dull while only partially dealing with the dry scalp. I have been using the Dove shampoo for a couple weeks now and my first notice was how soft my hair would be after washing out the shampoo. I also really enjoyed the scent (not too overbearing and no medicine smell). I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who battle dry scalp.

February 28, 2018

My hair looks and feels great!

I got the opportunity to try out this shampoo for free as a part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club and I really couldn't be happier with how my hair looks and feels since I've been using it.

During the dry prairie winters, I find that my scalp always gets dry, sensitive and itchy and I generally need to try and combat that with hair products, but I've never found just the right one for my needs. Since I've been trying this one out, I've been really impressed. It foams up really well and doesn't run all over my face while I'm letting it sit on my scalp to do its work, which is pretty important to me since these types of products work best when I apply them at the beginning of my shower and rinse at the end. It tingles slightly so that I really feel like it's working and then rinses clean from my hair without leaving it a tangled mess. When paired with the conditioner, I've had fantastic results in both how my scalp feels and behaves - no flaking! - and my hair still looks shiny and feels soft and manageable.

February 28, 2018

Un très bon produit de la gamme Dove!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le shampooing Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief anti pellicule, et j'en suis très satisfaite! L'Offre est tombée à point car justement cela faisait quelques semaines que je trouvais mon cuir chevelu sec et irrité, et quelques pellicules avaient fait leur apparition, à mon grand désespoir! Je l'ai donc essayé aussitôt l'avoir reçu et je n'en suis pas déçue. Le shampooing sent très bon, et l'odeur reste dans mes cheveux pour plusieurs jours, j'adore ca. De plus, après seulement 2 utilisations du shampooing combine au revitalisant, je sens que mon cuir chevelu est apaisé et mes pellicules ont quasiment disparu. Comme tous les produits Dove, ils sont aussi offerts à un très bon rapport qualité prix. Je le recommande fortement :)

Pleasantly surprised

I receivedDOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP DRYNESS & ITCH RELIEF ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO #Gotitfree for FREE from CHICKADVISOR. I was pleasantly surprised. First off, the smell is divine, unlike many other anti dandruff shampoos. Lathers nice. And works! No more itch. Will definitely buy again.

Un produit génial

Ce produit est génial. Le froid de l'hivers rend mes cheveux très sec et ceux-ci pique énormément. Ce shampoing m'a permis de me sentir mieux et aussi d'avoir des cheveux beaucoup plus beau.

Highly Recommended!

DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP DRYNESS & ITCH RELIEF ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO is an excellent shampoo for people like myself who suffer from dry, itchy scalp.

After just 1 use, I noticed a dramatic improvement of the itchiness of my scalp. After 3 days, I no longer saw dandruff on my shoulders and the itchiness was completely gone!

And to top it all off, the scent is light and fresh. I highly recommend that you #tryDoveDandruff and experience the results I have!

Super soft itch free!!!

I was excited to try this product! And I'll say I wasn't disappointed firstly it smells amazing always a bonus shampoo lathers well goes a long way and after using it a week or so I definatly notice less itchy scalp which is such a relief I can't say how well it would work for bad cases of dandruff as I have more itchy scalp than dry flakes those are occasional for me my experience I'm very pleased! ... I recieved this free to try from chick advisor but opinions are my own.

Totally love it !

That's the miracle product I was looking for. My head is itching like crazy during winter and it's working its magic on me. I will buy it again, I really love it.

February 27, 2018

Effective and Smells Great!

Great shampoo and even better price point! I'm a big fan of Dove hair products. They always work wells with my hair type (long and thick). This shampoo also worked well with my hair. I have a dry scalp and use a decent amount of product/dry shampoo in my hair. After using this shampoo, I noticed a reduction in the amount of dandruff/dry flakes. Also, I love the smell! Would recommend!

Thanks ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test this for free!