Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • soothes itchy scalp
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • apaise le cuir chevelu qui démange
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner

March 07, 2018

no more itching thanks to dove

i had itchy scalp for years until i tried this product from dove thankyou dove ps i recommend iit to anyone with itchy scalp it also stops dandruff as well so to all my friends this procuct really works

March 07, 2018

Great help for my scalp!

Every winter, I get a dry scalp. The flakes I shed make me very embarrassed, so every year, I try to find a solution to my dandruff woes.

The texture and colour of the shampoo reminded me of H&S;. I liked how it smelled, and it cleaned my hair really well. Aside from relieving the flaking and slight itchiness I had when I wait too long to wash my hair next, it also made my hair feel soft and smooth. So far so good Dove Derma+Care, I really like you!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

It actually works!

I had a little bit of dandruff on the back of my head with a small patch of psoriasis and it got rid of my dandruff, but not only that it actually stopped my psoriasis from itching and flaring up! Usually companies like Dove and other well known companies they have the same bottle pretty much the same product but say it works different! This shampoo on the other hand actually did help with the flakes and the itching! I'd definitely buy it!

March 06, 2018

Wow! Dove Derma+Care Shampoo is awesome!

Wow! Dove Derma+Care Shampoo is awesome! My hair is smooth and free from dandruff flakes! My scalp is way less itcy and smells great! I had been waiting for a product to work like this and not smell horrible! It is here!

Bon produit

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour faire l'essai. J'ai beaucoup apprécié ce produit. J'aurais par contre aimé que le parfum soit un peu moins intense mais il sent bon heureusement! Ne pas oublier de laisser agir le produit plusieurs minutes pour qu'il soit efficace.

Great stuff

I really love that it left my hair soft and manageable as I have awful flat hair ... it really helped rid of the dandruff and kept it away ...i will definitely keep using it and get my Husband to try it out as he has a bad dandruff problem

VERY moisturizing

I didn't expect this line to make my hair so soft. I typically use head and shoulders to treat the dandruff in my hair and I usually need to follow up with a hair oil on the ends of my hair so that it is not too dry. But this shampoo made my hair super silky and soft! There was slightly less itch to my scalp. For a drugstore product, this one is great :) #gotitfree

March 05, 2018

Does what it says it will do!

This, alone with the conditioner, works wonders. I used it for 2 weeks to give it a fair chance and it was great! Though not all my dandruff went away, I'd have to say 95% of it did and that was with washing it every day. The texture was nice and the smell was not too powerful. I noticed that this, in combination with the conditioner actually made a difference in the frizziness of my hair. I can now leave my hair wet after brushing it and it doesn't frizz out like it used to, rather it gives me a nice, long curl without the frizz. I really like this stuff!

March 05, 2018

Received it late but have been loving it

So even though I received both the shampoo and conditioner late, I have been loving it so far! It’s amazing! I usually don’t use dove as a shampoo in general but it has made my hair smooth and soft!

I didn’t really notice that I had dandruff untill I started to use this and it made a difference if that makes any sense! My scalp isn’t as each between washes and it’s great!

J'adore!

Enfin un shampoing qui combat la sécheresse du cuir chevelu tout en laissant les cheveux lisse et soyeux! Très efficace. De plus, il sent incroyablement bon. À racheter sans aucun doute.