Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and helps relieve it from dryness and itch:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et aide à soulager la sécheresse et les démangeaisons:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great

I received a bottle of DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP DRYNESS & ITCH RELIEF CONDITIONER for free ($1 for shipping) to try at home. I love Dove products because they're gentle on the skin, so I was excited to try this anti-itch conditioner. I've tried it a couple of times so far and I love it. I don't usually use conditioner on my scalp because I don't want my hair to get too oily. But this conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and smelling so nice.

Dove is great!

I was overalls happy with this dove conditioner it worked great with my hair and I had no visible flake. The best part for me was it smelled great and left my hair soft and tameable which can sometimes not happen with dandruff product. I will definitely look to purchase this again in the future

3.2/5

Too medicinal

This conditioner did a fine job but I found it to be too pasty and chalky and medicinal feeling. I noticed if it dried on my skin for any reason it was hard to wash off. I have fine hair so I prefer a lighter conditioner.

March 25, 2018

Leaves hair soft

Love this product. Not only is it perfect for helping your scalp with the winter dry hair itch it leaves your hair soft and manageable. Very good price and really does work

March 25, 2018

Smooth and silky!

This conditioner is amazing! I use it even when I'm not using the shampoo. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft. This will definately be on my shopping list when I run out!! #gotitfree note. I got this product free from chick advisor and it was much appreciated!!

Love this product

Between the shampoo and this your scalp will feel amazing. This product almost instantly took care of my super dry scalp. After a couple days if using it i noticed barely any scratching and no flaking.

2.3/5

March 24, 2018

Not happy with this conditioner

While this is a very affordable product, it is not for me. I have waist length, straight hair. This conditioner dried out my hair to the point that I then needed to use an oil to not lose clumps of hair due to knots. I could not get a brush through my hair after using this product. Maybe it would work for short hair, but with long hair I would not recommend it.

The perfect complement

I couldn’t dream of a better product for my itching head and the conditioner complements perfectly what I was looking for. Great hair and a relieved head ;)

Works fantastic

My daughter always has an issue with tangles after her shower, and this conditioner did what it is supposed to. She had none it made life so much easier while she gushes her hair

Parfait pour les cheveux

J’ai craqué pour ce produit. Il est tout simplement génial. Il est doux sur le cuir chevelu, mais super efficace sur les pellicules. Il a une très bonne odeur et est super efficace.
    Si je compare avec mon revitalisant habituel, il est beaucoup plus doux et a une odeur beaucoup plus agréable.
    J’achèterais ce produit de nouveau c’est certain