Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Reviews

April 25, 2017

I would definitely give this beauty bar 5 stars because it's definitely my favorite. It just makes my skin feel smoother and softer. The soft smell is another thing I really love about it.

2.8/5

April 22, 2017

As a loyal Dove purchaser, I was really disappointed with this product - my main beef with it is the super perfumey smell (it smells like a perfume bomb went off). I'll be donating the rest of my 4 pack because I can't stand the smell.

April 19, 2017

I love it, keeps my skin feeling soft after every use. Its affordable also and easily available. I have been using dove since forever and i highly recommend their products

April 14, 2017

J'adore tous les pains de beauté Dove mais celui à l'huile sèche apporte un petit plus à ma peau, surtout pendant les longs mois d'hiver. Ma peau est immédiatement plus hydratée et je n'ai donc pas besoin d'appliquer autant d'hydratant par la suite. De plus, il sent tellement bon!

April 10, 2017

I used this Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and it's awesome my skin was soft and had a pleasant scent. I love Dove line of products. I highly recommend these products

April 04, 2017

ce savon sent extrêmement bon et je le recommande a tout mon réseau familial et amis. Il laisse la peau douce et radieuse, sans avoir la peau seche et visqueuse. merci.

Updated On: April 10, 2017

ce savon sent extrêmement bon et je le recommande a tout mon réseau familial et amis. Il laisse la peau douce radieuse, sans avoir la peau seche et visqueuse. merci

2.3/5

April 02, 2017

After i had a shower my body came out feeling so soft and perfect. It took the oily skin away from my leaving my skin soft and nourished like a babies.

March 31, 2017

I love this product ! It is the only one we use at our house after finding some great deals for it, we stuck with it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, it smells great and overall effective.

March 28, 2017

I found that Dove Beauty Bar dry oil is very good to use and it is especially great for sensitive dry skin...leaves you feeling moisturized & refreshed! I am very picky on the products that I try - especially on my face. My skin is so sensitive that I can experience hives/rashes even from products made for dry skin. But the Dove Beauty Bar dry oil did not cause me any issues!

March 27, 2017

This is the only body soap I will use. My skin feels so much better after using it I don't need as much moisturizer after and it frees my body of natural oils for longer time. Absolutely amazing.