Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

October 31, 2020

Leaves Skin Soft and Hydrated

I love the scent of this! That's really important to me, a great scent. This, of course, smells like sweet mangoes, but the sweetness of that is balanced out with the almond scent, so that it's not overly-sweet. It lathers up nicely, and you don't need a lot of it in order to create a lot of lather, so this big bottle will last a long time. Most important, it left my skin feeling totally clean, but also soft and hydrated. This will make a perfect body wash for our dry winters here. I also used it on my face, as a face wash in the morning, and loved it - it was a lovely scent to wake up to, and left my face soft, hydrated, and glowing.

October 31, 2020

My New Shower Staple

I received this body wash in exchange for my honest review. The mango and almond butter body wash has become a staple product in my shower. I love how gentle this body wash is! It doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated like some body washes do. This moisturizing body wash has a lovely fruity scent that is not overpowering. Every night I look forward to using this body wash during my shower and I will most definitely be re purchasing this affordable body wash once I run out.

October 30, 2020

Amazing body wash!

I am absolutely delighted with this product! I love mango and therefore the smell of this body wash is very tasty !! It foams well, it has a pleasant texture and the skin after it is silky and fresh! Highly recommend!

October 30, 2020

Great product

No paraben no sulphate , really nice perfumes . Makes body soft. Plant based moisturizer. Got it first time and really impressive product as always from dove.

October 29, 2020

Pleasant but overpowering scent

The smell isn't necessarily bad but it is very strong (when applying). Once it is applied, the scent is not as strong. Compared to other body washes I have used, I really like the consistency of this one. It lathers quite nicely as well. Overall, a good body wash. I wouldn't necessarily purchase it again just because I don't really like the scent of mangos so it really just depends on your preferences! Gets the job done :) #gotitfree

October 29, 2020

Dove mango body wash

It’s simply amazing, the crushed almond and rich mango butter makes it smell heavenly and it also moisturizers the dry skin, I would recommend this during winter when skin tends to be really dry. This can also be used as a hand soap, gets rid of the germs, smells good and moisturize the skin. Overall I’m loving this product ❤️

October 28, 2020

Merveilleux

Très bon produit je.recommande fortement il sens bon et la peau es douce

Refreshing smell

I tried it once and I was amazed with the refreshing smell.the wash doesn’t leave my skin dry.

Amazing

I have always used and loved Dove's products especially their body washes as they always smell super good. And again I was not disappointed with the smell or the products' quality! It is absolutely amazing. This body wash left my skin so smooth and silky! Also, I love mangos so the smell for me was really pleasing! Absolutely recommended!
    Thank you #ChicksAdvisers for this opportunity! #gotitfree

October 27, 2020

Smells soooo good and fresh!

I would like to thank #ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash. I was so excited to try this when I received it in the mail, I went to the bathroom right away and had my shower.
    Oh my gee this is so good. The smell of a sweet mango and almonds stands out. It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and hydrated. I will recommend this product to everyone who loves sweet and keep their skin glowing.