Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

October 27, 2020

I would most likely buy this product again.

Used a couple of times and enjoy the after feel, and leaves a nice fresh smell afterwards. Does not leave the skin feeling oily. Enjoyed the foamy feel when coming out of the pump.

Such a great product!

I love the smell! Such a great combination! It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I will use this again and told all my friends and family about how great it is!

This product is so good , I recommend this product

This product is so good that I have already recommended it to my friends and family. The body wash makes my skin look clean and pure. I will recommend this to all who loves to pamper their skin. I love the enchanting scent from the body wash. I absolutely loved it.

Skin feels so smooth!

I really enjoyed this body wash. First of all the size is huge so you get a great amount. The scent of mango and almond butter just fills the shower when I use it and continued to smell amazing on my skin afterwards. I have used it twice and my skin is sooo soft ( even the following day). Also great to pair it with the body polish before!

Fantastic

I received this product from #chickAdvisor I really love this one. I always use other Dove body wash. This one I used first time as I must say wonderful product so soft on skin. I have very dry skin, it moisturise my skin very well. Thanks #IGOTITFREE

The smell is amazing

Have been using dove body for many years now and have had yet to find a smell I really enjoy, this mango one smelt amazing and left my skin feeling smooth

October 25, 2020

Love the fruity scent!

I'm really a DOVE user. Thanks for giving me a sample to try this product. Loved the scent and the smooth feeling when using.
    Although I can't say I'll buy this one next time, since I'm using the sensitive version, my mother-in-law loves it too! Recommended!

October 25, 2020

So good!!!

I was suprised how amazingly this worked for me. The moisturizer helped my very sensitive skin so much! I loved every bit of this product. It really improved my opinion of Dove as well, although it was already very high. I use it every day and I absolutely love it!! 100% would recommend! Especially if you are a mango lover like me!

October 22, 2020

Trusted brand

Love this new scent of body wash. It leaves a nice smell on your skin. My skin feel so smooth. The scent of the body wash stay on my skin longer compare with other body wash. Would recommend this product

October 21, 2020

Nice smell

I use Dove shampoo, bar and most Dove products.I love almost all Dove products. I like most the body wash & shampoo. I love all the fragrances and I have recommended them to my friends.