Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

April 26, 2019

The only soap for me

I have used this soap for years! It has a nice fresh scent. I have exema and find that Dove is the only soap that does not irritate it. The soap is hydrating and long lasting! I would recommend it to anyone!

April 10, 2019

My skin feels amazing since using this product :)

My skin feels amazing since using this product , i use it during the dry winter months :) my husbands skin is also very dry all year round and this definitely works for him as well. i would highly recommend this to everyone!!!

April 06, 2019

I would continue to buy this product time and time again!

This soap leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I love the scent of it and it’s not overpowering. The cucumber scent is light and smells great! It is easy on my skin and I use it every single day! I have combination skin and it works really well for me!

April 03, 2019

I freaking love dove!

Dove has always left my skin feeling completely replenished and smooth. I use a lot of dove products including shampoo, conditioner as well and I have never been disappointed! Doesn’t leave you feeling oily, doesn’t clog my pores and has such a great smell!

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very good

Nice fragrance. Made my skin feel nice. Would definitely buy. I really enjoyed it. Didn't dry my skin out at all. Would definitely reccomend to family and friends

March 30, 2019

Le seul !

Le seul savon qui fonctionne avec ma peau. Il laisse une sensation de propreté comme aucun autre savon et je n'ai pas l'impression de porter les résidus qu'un savon pourrait généralement laisser sur la peau. J'adore Dove!

March 29, 2019

A staple

It's clean, pleasant, neutral scent.
    Good for sensitive skin too!
    I like how they sell it in bulk for good deals usually and also the design is good. It's also widely available, which is convenient.

March 28, 2019

Moisturizing and smells great!

we purchased these bars at Costco and we love the scent, gentleness and moisture that they provide. They are gentle enough to use on all of our kids. Will repurchase

March 26, 2019

Dove has always been great but the cucumber is the best

Dove has always been gentle to my skin and I always bought plain products. I tried the cucumber one and it smells great and is gentle to my dry winter skin. It smells so clean and refreshing. Even the shape of the bar is good - easy to hold in my hand while cleaning my face and body.

March 25, 2019

Favourite soap

Love the dove cucumber soap bar
    Smells amazing and leaves you feeling clean and fresh!
    Never used to use bar soap until I came across this one and now use it all of the time