Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

March 25, 2019

Soft on skin

The only soap I purchase for my family. It's soft on the skin, doesn't leave residue, and it's overall gentle. I've even trusted this soap on my children when they were babies.

March 21, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Girly, soft, fresh scent. It bubbles up well and slightly tingles as they cleanse skin. Doesn't dry skin out, which is important to aging skin. Washes clean off.

March 19, 2019

good

I'm the type of person who can try all kids of things and I also like the simple bar soap. I have used dove for awhile now I think my mom used it on me when I was little aswell love this stuff its super nice smelling and makes your skin feel great

March 05, 2019

No good for sensitive skin

This product is fresh smelling but i found that it made my skin feel very dry after rinsing which is common for bar soap. Also it really irritated sensitive area of my body from the perfume in the product.
    Its not something I personally would use on myself, however my kids like it. I wouldnt recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. It feels like its burning you. If you have skin with no sensitivity, this product would be fine.

March 04, 2019

I Like it

I have been using dove bar from last so many year and I am a fan of dove body wash and dove shampoo. I like the fragrance of there products and the feel of soft skin after taking a shower.

March 01, 2019

My favourite soap and the one I keep going back to

I absolutely adore this soap. It has great value for the price that it is - you can spend about 4 dollars and have soap that'll last you easily two months. Not only that but it is very smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft after your bath. It has a very light odour as well. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

February 21, 2019

Great bar soap!

I really enjoy using the dove bars soap when taking a shower or just to wash my face. My skin feels really moisturized after using it with no lingering residue.

February 12, 2019

I would buy this again. It helps prevent dry winter skin.

It is excellent to prevent dry winter skin especially on the hands and face but is great for your whole body. It gives ultra snooth skin and gets rid of dry, itchy hands.

February 12, 2019

Love this product!

Love the dove bars! Use them everyday as part of my shower routine. They never dry my skin out or leave my skin oily and leave my skin soft and not greasy. Very pleasant scent

February 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Use daily

I use this soap every time I shower or bath. Leaves my skin feeling clean and not too dry. Never have any issues with breakouts or acne post. I also sometimes use it on my face.