Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

June 22, 2018

Gotta live Dove body wash

I love the feeling after the shower. My skin feels so smooth and soft. My husband loves it as well. The smell is awesome and not pricey at all. I get it at the local Walmart

June 22, 2018

Nice Scent!

Great product and value. Creamy body wash had a great scent and lathered to a rich foam. Didn’t leave any scummy residue or anything. My skin feels fresh and the scent is not too strong.

June 19, 2018

I would recommend this product to others!!

Growing up this was always in my shower. Once I moved away from home I started purchasing other brands until recently. I was sent one to review and the scent sent me down memory lane. I really liked that it didn’t leave a oily residue on my skin, not to mention how amazing the scent was. It wasn’t an overpowering scent but rather something light, breezy and fresh

June 14, 2018

#freshandfilmfree

I have always loved Dove products. Really good if you have sensitive skin as well. No heavy odour or yucky film left behind on your skin which makes me so happy.

June 12, 2018

Creamy goodness

This body wash is super creamy, which looks and feels really nice. I noticed that I don't need to use as much as other kinds either - it bubbles and foams a lot!! So in this case, less is for sure more. The cucumber & green tea scent is also quite delightful. I just find this stuff to be more pricey than other brands - but if you use less per use maybe it balances out?

June 12, 2018

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Ce nettoyant pour la douche est un excellent rapport/qualité prix vendu en pharmacie. Très peu onéreux, odeur fraîche, sensation immédiate de propreté, bon format et packaging simple à utiliser.

J'ai senti les autres odeurs et concombre & thé vert est définitivement ma préférée. Je la recommande à tous.

June 05, 2018

Fantastic Body Wash!

I love this body wash! From the texture to the cool fresh scent, I just love everything about it. Dove is my go-to body wash...it isn't drying on my skin, and the scent is subtle enough without being overpowering. I would recommend this to all my friends!

June 04, 2018

Leaves your skin feeling softer than ever even in winter!!

Dove body washes always smell super amazing, but this scent has to be my favorite! I’ve used it during the summer and it didn’t leave my skin feeling like there was something caked onto my skin. I use it during the winter, and it keeps my skin from getting effected by harsh weather. It’s perfect and leaves me feeling really soft and refreshed, the scent even calms me down!

June 01, 2018

J'adore l'odeur et la texture !

Un vrai plaisir à utiliser sous la douche, la texture est très crémeuse, onctueuse mais l'odeur très rafraîchissante, j'adore !
    Seul bémol, l'ouverture délivre un peu trop de produit surtout qu'il mousse bien !

May 30, 2018

Leaves you with smooth skin!

This body wash not only smells amazing, it also leaves your skin feeling so soft! I tried this product free from CA and I’m so glad I did! It’s a fantastic product and I will for sure buy it again!